Baby Girl 💖

Our team green baby is a girl! Born January 6th, 2024.
Her name is Mary Linnea :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

We had both been fairly certain it would be a boy, and we had struggled to nail down a girl’s name. But when I went into labor, I just knew that actually this was a girl and she was going to be my Mary Linnea :sparkling_heart:

75 Likes

Congratulations!! [name_f]Mary[/name_f] is so elegant and refreshing on a little girl, and [name_f]Linnea[/name_f] really adds something so enchanting to the combo! :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Congratulations!!! [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Linea[/name_f] is absolutely beautiful- classic and unexpected! And she is just adorable.

2 Likes

she’s absolutely gorgeous :heart: !! she looks like a little [name_f]Mary[/name_f]

1 Like

A fellow [name_f]Mary[/name_f], welcome to the world! She is precious! 🩷

1 Like

Oh what a lovely baby—and such a great name. Huge, huge congratulations and welcome to your [name_f]Mary[/name_f] girl!!! 🩷🩷🩷💕

1 Like

That is such a stunning name and beautiful baby! Many congratulations!

1 Like

The biggest congratulations on your wintry lovebug!

She’s such a beautiful baby bless her soul well done mama I hope you make a speedy recovery and adjust to having a new addition :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

As for her name [name_f]Mary[/name_f] is gorgeous! Such a lovely classic that feels graceful, refreshing and rich in biblical history. [name_f]Linnea[/name_f] makes a gorgeous botanical middle name for [name_f]Mary[/name_f] very cool. [name_f]Lovely[/name_f] name.

2 Likes

Congratulations! Such a perfect name!

1 Like

Oh congratulations!!

She’s so beautiful, and she looks so much like a [name_f]Mary[/name_f]! [name_f]Mary[/name_f] is so refreshing to see on a little girl, and [name_f]Linnea[/name_f] goes wonderfully with it!

Best of luck with your new little girl!

:sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Such a beautiful baby with a lovely classic name! Congratulations to you and your family!

1 Like

congratulations!!! she is beautiful and so is her name! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Aww! She’s so sweet! In name and picture :grin: Congratulations!

1 Like

ahh her name is so beautiful and she’s adorable!! huge congratulations!!

1 Like

What a beautiful baby and I love her name! A lovely blend of classic and unexpected, and so pretty and elegant. Congratulations :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

[name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] name for a beautiful baby. Congratulations on your daughter’s arrival. I love the combination of [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Linnea[/name_f]. It’s stunning!

1 Like

[name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Linnea[/name_f] is so sweet! Congrats on your baby girl :heart:

1 Like

Both she & her name are beautiful! Congratulations :sparkles:

1 Like

Wow congrats :sparkles: I’m biased but I think [name_f]Mary[/name_f] is a fabulous name!

1 Like

She’s beautiful, and so is her name! Congratulations!

1 Like