Baby girl💕

We welcomed our sweet rainbow baby girl Úna [name_f]Kathleen[/name_f] at the end of [name_f]January[/name_f]!

We went to the hospital at 2am and my midwife admitted me even though I was only 3cm. She did offer me the option to go home, I’m glad I didn’t take it! I had back labour, so it was really hard for me to even get to the hospital in the first place. [name_f]My[/name_f] little girl was born just over 4 hours after our arrival, all of our stuff was left in the car and the midwife didn’t even have time to change into her scrubs. Úna came out with her hand beside her face so I pushed for 2 hours. I’m glad I got to experience unmedicated birth, even though it was SO tough. I even asked for a c section at one point I was so tired.

We’re doing well at home and little Úna still keeps her hand up by her face just like she entered the world :joy:

Úna’s big brother, [name_m]Julian[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m] is looking down on her from heaven. He passed away in the womb due to a fatal neural tube defect. We actually conceived Úna right around Mother’s [name_f]Day[/name_f], so we like to think she’s a gift from him :two_hearts:

53 Likes

Congratulations! Úna [name_f]Kathleen[/name_f] is stunning, and she sounds like the perfect little gift :white_heart:

2 Likes

Oh my gosh, Úna [name_f]Kathleen[/name_f] in a stunning, stunning name! I love the flow and the feel and little Úna sounds like a darling! Congrats!

2 Likes

what a beautiful name and story! wishing you guys all the happiness in this new beginning for your family!

and welcome, úna kathleen! :dove:

2 Likes

I love to see [name_f]Una[/name_f] being used!! (sorry I don’t have the accent on my keypad) she has a beautiful name and I can’t help but notice the similar sounds in Julian/Una; so sorry for your loss but happy to hear about your blessing. Enjoy all of the newborn cuddles mom. :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations on your rainbow! Úna is one of my very favorite girl names, so I’m delighted to see it used.
Take it easy after the tough birth! I had a similar labor with my first. So sore afterwards.

1 Like

Huge congratulations on your gorgeous gift from her angel big brother :rainbow::two_hearts::partying_face:

You honestly sound like a rockstar with your unmediated birth story you should be so proud of yourself for achieving the birth you wanted 🩵
Wishing you a speedy recovery get plenty of rest it sounds like your birth was a lot bless your soul along with a happy adjustment to having a new addition in your home!

Úna [name_f]Kathleen[/name_f] is beautiful welcome to the world princess :tada::tada:

1 Like

Mamas are so strong! Congratulations on your beautiful girl :heart: Her name is stunning!!

1 Like

I love [name_f]Una[/name_f] but I’m shocked by how much I like it with [name_f]Kathleen[/name_f]. It’s a dashing combination. Congratulations on your birth and daughter’s arrival!

1 Like

Congratulations!!! I love her name, it’s such a wonderful choice! What a gift she is 🩷

1 Like

Huge congratulations!! Úna [name_f]Kathleen[/name_f] is so incredibly lovely, and her name matches her brother’s so perfectly :green_heart: Wishing you and your beautiful family so much health and happiness going forward!!

1 Like

[name_f]Gorgeous[/name_f] name! Congrats, love!

1 Like

Congratulations! Úna [name_f]Kathleen[/name_f] is so sweet :face_holding_back_tears: So happy for you!

1 Like

[name_f]Beautiful[/name_f], beautiful choice! Congratulations :heart:

1 Like

what a gorgeous name!! congratulations! :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations!! I adore the name Úna, how beautiful!

1 Like

Such a stunning name choice :yellow_heart: Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations! Úna is a gorgeous name, a perfect rainbow sister for [name_m]Julian[/name_m] :rainbow:

1 Like

congratulations! such a sweet name :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Congratulations!!

1 Like