Baby Iris!

Hello Berries

Introducing our baby girl, [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Araminta[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]. She arrived on [name_f]May[/name_f] 29th. Joining big brother, [name_m]Alistair[/name_m] [name_m]Vaughn[/name_m].

[name_f]Iris[/name_f] was the only name DH and I both loved and has personal meaning for us. [name_f]Araminta[/name_f] has been my favorite name for years. [name_f]Araminta[/name_f] and [name_m]Alistair[/name_m] both mean defender. [name_u]Love[/name_u] the subtle connection between their names. [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is family name, a 6th generation tradition to name the first born girl [name_f]Rose[/name_f].

It was a struggle choosing her name! Nothing was quite clicking for me and I’m so grateful for your help this pregnancy with my many post! Now that she’s here, I’m so glad we were able to find a name full of meaning and that fits her perfectly.

22 Likes

Congratulations on your daughter!! Her name is simply gorgeous.

1 Like

Congratulations! It was so fun watching your naming journey! She has such a gorgeous name!

1 Like

Congratulations!! [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Araminta[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is so beautiful!

1 Like

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Iris [name_f]Araminta[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is delightful!!! [name_u]Love[/name_u] it!

1 Like

What an elegant name! So gorgeous and unique. Congratulations on your baby girl!

1 Like

So beautiful :heart_eyes:

Congratulations on the safe arrival of little [name_f]Iris[/name_f]!

1 Like

Wow. [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Araminta[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is a name that dreams are made of. I have loved [name_f]Iris[/name_f] since learning of the name [name_f]Irie[/name_f], and [name_f]Araminta[/name_f] since learning it was [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] Tubman’s birth name (a magnificent namesake if you ask me). [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is an all-time favorite and absolute classic. I could swoon about this name all day- most importantly congratulations on a healthy sweet baby! :purple_heart:

1 Like

Such a gorgeous name, congratulations!

1 Like

Congrats! [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Araminta[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is a beautiful name that goes so well with her brother :blush:

1 Like

Congratulations! She has such a beautiful name.

1 Like

What a beautiful name! Congratulations :partying_face:

1 Like

Such a stunning choice! Congratualtions

1 Like

You chose a very beautiful name!! Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Congratulations, her name is breath taking!

1 Like

Congratulations, her name is so beautiful!

1 Like

Congratulations! I love her name. I have an [name_f]Iris[/name_f] too!

1 Like