Baby Name for our little boy!

Hi, we are having trouble picking a name for little boy who is due in a few weeks. So far we have the following:

Fox
[name_u]Luca[/name_u]
[name_u]Rocco[/name_u]
[name_m]Roman[/name_m]
[name_u]Seth[/name_u]
[name_m]Saint[/name_m]
[name_m]Leon[/name_m]
[name_m]Raphael[/name_m]
[name_m]Giovanni[/name_m]

So hard to choose and want to get it right. Any thoughts people have would be appreciated based on our list.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Rocco [name_m]Saint[/name_m]
[name_m]Leon[/name_m] [name_m]Roman[/name_m]
[name_u]Luca[/name_u] [name_u]Fox[/name_u]

Some other ideas based off your list

Duncan
[name_m]Alec[/name_m]
[name_u]Tate[/name_u]
[name_u]Bodhi[/name_u]
[name_m]Lucien[/name_m]
[name_u]Darren[/name_u]
[name_m]Desmond[/name_m]
[name_m]Franklin[/name_m]
[name_u]Asa[/name_u]
[name_u]Micah[/name_u]
[name_u]Davis[/name_u]
[name_u]Spencer[/name_u]
[name_u]Sterling[/name_u]
[name_m]Stellan[/name_m]
[name_u]Sutton[/name_u]
[name_m]Preston[/name_m]
[name_u]Chandler[/name_u]
[name_u]Leland[/name_u]
[name_m]Harland[/name_m]
[name_m]Dashiell[/name_m]
[name_m]Abram[/name_m]

Thanks… we love that name also… It so cool

1 Like

Thanks [name_f]Penelope[/name_f]. We have a cousin thats named leon and thought of naming our boy after him. But also thought we would use his name as a second name… something like [name_u]Fox[/name_u] [name_m]Leon[/name_m] or [name_u]Seth[/name_u] [name_m]Leon[/name_m]…

2 Likes

Like @jonquils [name_u]Fox[/name_u] really jumps out of this list to me. [name_f]My[/name_f] favourite combo for it would probably be [name_m]Raphael[/name_m] [name_u]Fox[/name_u] or [name_u]Fox[/name_u] [name_m]Raphael[/name_m].

Other options:
[name_u]Luca[/name_u] [name_m]Raphael[/name_m]
[name_u]Luca[/name_u] [name_m]Raphael[/name_m] [name_u]Fox[/name_u]
[name_u]Fox[/name_u] [name_u]Rocco[/name_u]
[name_u]Luca[/name_u] [name_m]Saint[/name_m]
[name_u]Fox[/name_u] [name_m]Leon[/name_m]
[name_m]Giovanni[/name_m] [name_u]Fox[/name_u]
[name_u]Luca[/name_u] [name_m]Roman[/name_m]

You have a great list.

I’d narrow it down to
[name_u]Fox[/name_u] - fun and rugged
Luca- sweet but substantial
Rocco -lively and fresh
Leon -classy and distinct
Raphael -full of flair and i like the meaning

2 Likes

Thanks @blueylit for the suggestions. We both like [name_u]Fox[/name_u] but dont know how it will go when he is older. Its so hard to choose…

1 Like

Thanks @Greyblue such a good way to break it down… [name_m]Raphael[/name_m] stands out in that list… see what I mean its so hard…

Completely understand! Maybe put it in the middle then use it as a family nickname he can grow out of? Would also say [name_m]Raphael[/name_m] feels most wearable at all ages from your list

Fox [name_m]Raphael[/name_m], [name_m]Raphael[/name_m] [name_u]Rocco[/name_u], [name_u]Luca[/name_u] [name_m]Raphael[/name_m] and [name_m]Roman[/name_m] [name_m]Giovanni[/name_m] would all be fantastic! Great names. Have you considered [name_m]Enzo[/name_m] or [name_u]Nico[/name_u]? These come to mind when looking at your list.

No I havent considered those. [name_u]Nico[/name_u] probably wouldnt be good as it refers to [name_u]Nic[/name_u] but [name_m]Enzo[/name_m] is different. Thanks for the Combos and other suggestions.

Thanks @blueylit not a bad suggestion. But Inthink with [name_m]Raphael[/name_m] he would get the nickname Rapha. We like that name also

1 Like

I love [name_u]Luca[/name_u], [name_u]Rocco[/name_u],and [name_u]Fox[/name_u]! I think [name_u]Fox[/name_u] is great in the middle spot but I love it as a first name to! I’ve always liked the combo [name_u]Fox[/name_u] [name_m]Wesley[/name_m]! [name_u]Luca[/name_u] is so cute! I think [name_u]Luca[/name_u] [name_m]Raphael[/name_m] is cute and I also like [name_u]Luca[/name_u] [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] and you could even spell it the Italian way [name_m]Samuele[/name_m]. Here are some other suggestions…

Rowan
[name_m]Bear[/name_m]
[name_u]Asa[/name_u]
[name_m]Aldo[/name_m]
[name_m]Enzo[/name_m]
[name_m]Matteo[/name_m]
[name_u]River[/name_u]
[name_u]Jett[/name_u]
[name_u]Roscoe[/name_u]
[name_u]Gray[/name_u]
[name_u]Atlas[/name_u]
[name_m]Knox[/name_m]

Thanks [name_f]Lilly[/name_f]… [name_u]Fox[/name_u] is a great name and so is [name_u]Luca[/name_u]. We are torn on what name to choose and some people say you will know when the baby is born… maybe [name_u]Fox[/name_u] [name_m]Leon[/name_m]… ???

Fox [name_m]Leon[/name_m] is very nice! It’s got spunk!

I love [name_m]Roman[/name_m] and [name_u]Seth[/name_u] for first names.
I love [name_u]Fox[/name_u], [name_u]Luca[/name_u] and [name_m]Leon[/name_m] for middle names.

What about …
[name_u]Seth[/name_u] [name_m]Leon[/name_m]
[name_m]Roman[/name_m] [name_u]Luca[/name_u]
[name_u]Seth[/name_u] [name_u]Fox[/name_u]

Thanks @Lily_Grace.

Thanks @ThunderLee. [name_u]Seth[/name_u] is a cool first name also. [name_m]Roman[/name_m] we had picked for years but it has worn off a little due to picking other names. [name_f]My[/name_f] wife is set on [name_u]Luca[/name_u] but I’m unsure.

Leon is one of the stand outs on your list, as is [name_m]Raphael[/name_m] and [name_m]Roman[/name_m]. [name_m]Raphael[/name_m] [name_m]Leon[/name_m] would be so handsome.

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorites are [name_u]Seth[/name_u], [name_m]Leon[/name_m] and [name_m]Roman[/name_m]! :blue_heart:

1 Like