Baby Namers - need some creative names

I’m pregnant with #1 and I have no name ideas, so I thought I’d ask all you baby namers to exercise your creative brains and come up with a great name.

Only a few criteria (these can be followed loosely - I’m pretty open minded)

1. Where I live, [name]Laura[/name]'s, [name]Olivia[/name]'s, [name]Sarah[/name]'s, [name]Hannah[/name]'s, [name]Jaden[/name]'s, and [name]Max[/name]'s rule (if you know what I mean) - so the names can’t be ridiculous, but I definately want a unique name that won’t be found elsewhere in the classroom.

2. I would really like the name to be cute on a baby, but ultimately work in a “somewhat conservative” high school classroom, on the soccer field, or on a future doctor or grandparent.

3. I love cool middle names.

Otherwise, use your creativity, I could really use some help - Thanks so much and have fun :)!

Girls-
[name]Chloe[/name]
[name]Lucy[/name]
[name]Lillian[/name] nn [name]Lily[/name] or [name]Lillie[/name]
[name]Amelie[/name]-this isn’t popular. I love it.
[name]Evelyn[/name]
[name]Lucy[/name]
[name]Claire[/name]
[name]Katherine[/name] nn [name]Katie[/name]
[name]Tessa[/name]
[name]Susannah[/name]
[name]Eleanor[/name] nn [name]Ellie[/name]
[name]Paige[/name]

Boys
[name]Isaac[/name]
[name]Seth[/name]
[name]Logan[/name]
[name]Caleb[/name]
[name]Isaiah[/name]
[name]Noah[/name]
[name]Henry[/name]
[name]Lucas[/name] nn [name]Luke[/name]
[name]Samuel[/name]
[name]Coleman[/name] nn [name]Cole[/name] or [name]Nicholas[/name] nn [name]Cole[/name] or just [name]Cole[/name]

It would be easier to come up with middle names if I knew your last name or at least what it starts with and how many syllables it has. Let me know if you like any of the above names and I will think of more like them plus middle names. All of the above names are pretty popular except [name]Amelie[/name]. Some are in the top ten. It depends on what state you live in. For example, if you don’t live in [name]California[/name] you might consider [name]Daniel[/name] or [name]Jocelyn[/name] (in [name]CA[/name] top ten). If you live in [name]Vermont[/name], [name]Logan[/name] is in the top five. So is [name]Lillie[/name], I think. Go to ss gov names and check it out. You can look up the top 100 names in each state. Look for the link in the left column down a ways. If you look up your own state, you can get some great ideas.

Forgot to say [name]Rachel[/name] and [name]Rebecca[/name] nn [name]Becca[/name] and [name]Anna[/name].

[name]Do[/name] any of these strike you?

[name]Beckett[/name]
[name]Finn[/name]
[name]Judah[/name]
[name]Clancy[/name]
[name]Riley[/name]
[name]Quincy[/name]

[name]Georgia[/name]
[name]Sasha[/name]
[name]Avery[/name]
[name]Caro[/name]
[name]Cassandra[/name]
[name]Miranda[/name]
[name]Geneva[/name]

I love [name]Beckett[/name], [name]Avery[/name], and [name]Georgia[/name]!

Some other names I’ve read on recent posts and love: [name]Whitney[/name] and [name]Easton[/name] for girls.
Does anyone know any other names along these lines?

I can’t seem to find any boys names that have the same feel as [name]Beckett[/name] - I really like the sound of this name. Other suggestions?

[name]Beckett[/name]-major Irish playwright.
Other author names: [name]Carson[/name], [name]Blake[/name], [name]Roald[/name], [name]Truman[/name], [name]Walker[/name], [name]Zane[/name], [name]Byron[/name], [name]Langston[/name], [name]Auden[/name], [name]Crane[/name].
Got these off the Authors hot list. Look up any of the above names and scroll down to find it.

I love [name]Georgia[/name]!

The first name that came to mind was [name]Sonja[/name] or [name]Sonia[/name]. So I looked it up and here’s what Nameberry said about it…
Origin: Russian and Scandinavian variation of [name]SOPHIA[/name]
Meaning: “wisdom”

I think the nn [name]Sunny[/name] could be an option?? But, not really needed

[name]Sonja[/name] [name]Calista[/name] or [name]Sonja[/name] [name]Blair[/name] sound nice (: Good luck finding that perfect name and congratulations to you and your dh!

Oh yay - I like [name]Beckett[/name] too. Here are some others that I think have the same vibe. [name]Corbett[/name], [name]Benson[/name], [name]Hudson[/name], [name]Gideon[/name], and [name]Archer[/name]. They sound sporty and cool to me.