Baby sister due in August

I’ve posted about our dilemma a few times in here but as we near closer to the due date I’m still stuck. These are our top three for [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] Kate’s sister.

[name_f]Norah[/name_f] - worry this isn’t as special as juniper
[name_f]Penelope[/name_f] - too popular??
[name_f]Violet[/name_f] - too popular??

What do you all think?

2 Likes

I think they are all sensational options for Juniper’s sister. [name_f]My[/name_f] personal favorite is [name_f]Violet[/name_f], followed closely by [name_f]Norah[/name_f]. I don’t personally love the name [name_f]Penelope[/name_f], but I think it totally sounds like Juniper’s sister. :two_hearts:

3 Likes

I LOVE the name [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] and while it’s not uncommon, I know very few people with that name.
I will also say I’m a teacher and have never had a student named [name_f]Penelope[/name_f], though a few named [name_u]Penny[/name_u], if that’s your intended nickname.

I do find [name_f]Norah[/name_f] less exciting than [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] personally and yes, [name_f]Violet[/name_f] is popular, but I love how it sounds with [name_u]Juniper[/name_u].

[name_f]My[/name_f] vote would be for [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] or [name_f]Violet[/name_f]. And [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] together is quite stunning as well.

2 Likes

I absolutely love [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] as Juniper’s little sister !! Here is why :

1. I don’t know any Penelope’s ! I have never met one in really life and one of my few associations is from a TV show criminal minds
  2. I really adore the shared sounds with [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] and [name_u]Juniper[/name_u]. They are both unexpected and eclectic options but have that cute rolling p
  3. The nickname potential !! [name_u]Penny[/name_u] , [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] , [name_u]Penn[/name_u] , [name_f]Nel[/name_f] , [name_f]Leni[/name_f] , [name_f]Elle[/name_f] . Soo many sweet ones

[name_f]My[/name_f] second favourite is [name_f]Norah[/name_f]

I am hesitant with [name_f]Violet[/name_f] because of the popularity, the botanical theme and sometime I can’t I hear Violent

1 Like

I love [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] and [name_f]Violet[/name_f] with [name_u]Juniper[/name_u].

1 Like

I like the sounds of [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] and [name_f]Violet[/name_f] the best! It sounds like a fun duo. Check out how popular the names are in your state/area if popularityjj is a concern but I don’t think you should worry about it.

Some more thoughts:

[name_u]Indigo[/name_u]
[name_f]Lydia[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosa[/name_f]
[name_u]Vivian[/name_u]
[name_f]Zinnia[/name_f]
[name_f]Camilla[/name_f]
[name_f]Flora[/name_f]
[name_f]Magnolia[/name_f]
[name_f]Winona[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Penelope[/name_f], for sure! It is rising in popularity, but it isn’t as quickly as names like [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] or [name_f]Isla[/name_f]. [name_f]Norah[/name_f] is a little different from [name_u]Juniper[/name_u], but adding the “h” to the end gives it a little flair. [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] are related through nature, which could be a sweet connection. Overall, I’m going towards [name_f]Penelope[/name_f], with [name_f]Norah[/name_f] close behind.

1 Like

Ok I think any of them are decent options for [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] Kate’s sister. If I had to pick I’d go with [name_f]Violet[/name_f]. But I think you don’t sound nearly as excited about any of them as you do about [name_u]Juniper[/name_u]. So I’d scratch all of them and lean more to the modern side of [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] and less on the vintage side.

Suggestions -

[name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] & [name_u]Harlow[/name_u] [name_f]Faith[/name_f]
[name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] & [name_u]Indie[/name_u] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]
[name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] & [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] [name_u]Lynn[/name_u]
[name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] & [name_f]Fleur[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] & [name_u]Scottie[/name_u] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]
[name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] & [name_u]Murphy[/name_u] [name_f]Belle[/name_f]
[name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] & [name_u]Shay[/name_u] [name_f]Elise[/name_f]
[name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] & [name_u]Ivory[/name_u] [name_f]Colette[/name_f]
[name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] & [name_u]Harmony[/name_u] [name_f]Ella[/name_f]
[name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] & [name_u]Stevie[/name_u] [name_f]Norah[/name_f]
[name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] & [name_f]Nala[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] & [name_f]Jovie[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f]
[name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] & [name_u]Drew[/name_u] [name_f]Hannah[/name_f]
[name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] & [name_u]Indiana[/name_u] [name_f]Sophie[/name_f]
[name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] & [name_u]Romy[/name_u] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]
[name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] & [name_f]Asia[/name_f] [name_u]Louise[/name_u]
[name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] & [name_u]Kalani[/name_u] [name_u]Briar[/name_u]
[name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] & [name_u]Kenzie[/name_u] [name_u]Sage[/name_u]
[name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] & [name_f]Leilani[/name_f] [name_u]Drew[/name_u]
[name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] & [name_f]Daya[/name_f] [name_u]Monroe[/name_u]
[name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] & [name_u]Vega[/name_u] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]

2 Likes

[name_f]Violet[/name_f]!

1 Like

Penelope would be my top choice, followed by Violet. I think Norah is a different vibe altogether

1 Like

[name_f]Penelope[/name_f] is such a lovely, bright name with a similar feel to [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] :slight_smile:

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u] zinnia but my partner isn’t onboard :frowning:

Yes!! [name_u]Love[/name_u] all the nickname possibilities for [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] :heart_eyes: I like [name_f]Nell[/name_f] or poppy the best

Agree on all this! :raised_hands:t4:

Good luck.

I think [name_f]Nora[/name_f] would look better with [name_u]Juniper[/name_u]. [name_f]Nora[/name_f] kind of gives me the same vibes as [name_u]Juniper[/name_u]. I don’t think [name_f]Nora[/name_f] is boring at all or not as special. [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] and [name_f]Nora[/name_f] both sound calm, cool, and cute to me.

I personally don’t like [name_f]Penelope[/name_f], but I like the idea of [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] nickname [name_f]Poppy[/name_f]. Then your little girls would both have nature names. I also like that the spelling of [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] and [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] flows together well.

I personally don’t really like [name_f]Violet[/name_f] either, but I like the nature theme and the nickname potential. [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] “Juni” and [name_f]Violet[/name_f] “Vivi” sounds absolutely adorable. I also think the spelling of both names flows together, like with [name_f]Penelope[/name_f].

Honestly it’s kind of hard for me to decide, but I think my vote goes for [name_f]Violet[/name_f].

I agree with @Wittyusername103. Those are great suggestions that all work well with [name_u]Juniper[/name_u]!

[name_f]May[/name_f] I suggest [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] and [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f].