Baby sister to three big brothers!

I’m a little later on announcing her birth as she’s four months now - but hey, aren’t parents with a newborn a little late sometimes? :wink: I’m so excited about her name I want to announce it regardless of being late!

[name_f]Mabel[/name_f] [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] joins big siblings [name_u]Archer[/name_u] [name_u]Cohen[/name_u] [name_m]Bear[/name_m], [name_u]Atlas[/name_u] [name_m]Fraser[/name_m] [name_u]Finch[/name_u], and [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u]! I have loved [name_f]Mae[/name_f] names since my early teens, in part to honor a beloved family member. Normally we choose middle names to honor but we chose her middle names purely from names we love. I love floral names and struggled to decide between [name_f]Lavender[/name_f], [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f], [name_f]Poppy[/name_f], or [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] but [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] seemed to fit her perfectly. She already has so many nicknames, including [name_f]Maeby[/name_f] and [name_f]Maisie[/name_f]. Her name is so perfect and I hope she loves it as much as I do.

47 Likes

Oh my goodness congratulations your daughter’s name is very sweet such a lovely name I’m swooning :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And of course parents with a newborn can be a little late :wink: treasure that precious young baby stage!

Once again congratulations :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Congratulations! Her name is beautiful :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

That is so exciting! Mabel is such a sweet name. Congratulations!

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u] her name!! Congratulations!!

1 Like

Congratulations :tada: all your names are amazing :star_struck:

1 Like

Your boys have beautiful names and baby sister’s is completely stunning. What a heartwarming post to read!!! Huge congratulations to you all xx

1 Like

Congratulations! Her name is beautiful!

1 Like

Congratulations! What a pretty name!

1 Like

[name_f]Mabel[/name_f] [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] is utterly fantastic! I love its honey-toned vibes :honeybee::heart:

1 Like

Congratulations! Gorgeous name!

1 Like

congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations!!:tada:

1 Like

Aw, so sweet! Congrats!

1 Like

What wonderful news, and an absolutely beautiful name. I love each one of your kids’ names, they are just gorgeous! Many congratulations on sweet [name_f]Mabel[/name_f]! :confetti_ball: :purple_heart:

1 Like

all your children have such lovely names!!! welcome to the world, mabel :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] is a breathtaking name! Her siblings are beatifully named as well.

1 Like

Thank you all so much!! I love seeing others are loving the name as much as I am! I love the description of it being a honey toned name - I had called her my [name_u]Baby[/name_u] [name_f]Bee[/name_f] throughout the pregnancy, as we didn’t finalize her name until birth! [name_f]My[/name_f] little Maeby/ [name_f]Mae[/name_f] [name_f]Bee[/name_f] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

She is definitely our last baby so I have been really soaking it all in! I find I am rocking her to sleep in my arms more than I had her siblings, just trying to appreciate the snuggles while she’s still little haha. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Congratulations!! What a gorgeous name!

1 Like

Congratulations !! Her name is [name_f]Darling[/name_f] :revolving_hearts:

1 Like