Baby Zelda

[name_f]Zelda[/name_f] [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] arrived early Friday morning. [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] honors my late mom and let me tell you, it took a lot of convincing for my husband to agree on using it. We chose [name_f]Rose[/name_f] because it’s a lovely vintage and botanical name like our initial choice of [name_f]Clementine[/name_f], but also as a compromise for using [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] because [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is one of my husband’s favorite names.

[name_f]Zelda[/name_f] was an adventurous name choice for our baby girl, but it packs a lot of excitement, courage, girl power and strength in it, which is what we want for our daughter, and in the end there really was no competition. Thank you berries for all the help here on the forums!

Congratulations! She is nicely named.

Congratulations! Stunning name!!

Congratulations! [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] is such a wonderful name, and a really beautiful combo too.

Congratulations! [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] is a great name!

What a fantastic name! It goes so perfectly with both of your other kids’ wonderful names too. Congratulations!

You completely knocked it out of the park with this one, no doubt about it! [name_f]May[/name_f] Miss [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] grow up as intelligent, brave, unique, and beautiful as her name. Congratulations, best of luck, and she’s got one heck of a moniker.

Congratulations! I have been LOVING [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] lately!

Adorable combo! Congratulations!

Congratulations!! [name_u]Love[/name_u] the name!

So happy to see your final pick. It’s gorgeous!