Baby Zigi

I still haven’t found out what [name_m]Zayn[/name_m] [name_m]Malik[/name_m] and [name_f]Gigi[/name_f] Hadid named their baby girl. Any ideas?

1 Like

i think it’s going to be [name_f]Yara[/name_f].

4 Likes

Oh! I hope it’s that. That is so pretty.

3 Likes

i really love it and it means ‘small butterfly’ in arabic which is so pretty :blush: And I’m pretty sure they both have roots with the Arabic language.

They don’t seem like the type to go Kardashian in name maybe as a middle I can totally see [name_f]Yara[/name_f]! It’s a beautiful name, maybe they’ll surprise us with a long name, I’m assuming short like everybody else but who knows :woman_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

I’d like to know the name too! Along with [name_u]Blake[/name_u] Lively and [name_u]Ryan[/name_u] [name_m]Reynolds[/name_m] daughter last year lol

1 Like

i’m pretty sure [name_u]Blake[/name_u] and [name_u]Ryan[/name_u]’s daughter is called [name_f]Betty[/name_f]. It was announced in a [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] [name_m]Swift[/name_m] song :blush:

1 Like

Ohhh! I didn’t know that.

1 Like

yeah :)) The song is called ‘[name_f]Betty[/name_f]’ and the lyrics mention ‘[name_u]James[/name_u]’ and ‘[name_f]Ines[/name_f]’, the names of their other daughters :heart:

Aww ok. I did read that [name_m]Joe[/name_m] [name_u]Alwyn[/name_u] co wrote that song under the psydenoum [name_m]William[/name_m] something lol

1 Like

ahh interesting!! I love learning random facts haha :joy:

1 Like