Back to announce my new arrival :D

What a darling little baby and so cool to see a little [name_m]Gilbert[/name_m]!

Wow Congratulations! He is so adorable! What a perfect name for him as well. :grinning:

I remember you!

Oh my goodness, he is just precious. His name is amazing as well. I’m so excited to hear of a little [name_m]Gilbert[/name_m].

Congratulations!

I remember you! Congratulations!!! Beautiful name for a handsome little boy.

LOVEEE his name! Congrats!!

Congratulations! sending luck and happiness! such a cute name and baby!

Congrats! He has a lovely name.

I remember you, @RenRose! Congratulations on your handsomely named little sweetheart!! He is perfect and so is his name! :slight_smile:

Congratulations! I love the name [name_m]Gilbert[/name_m], so I’m happy to see it being used!

Congratulations!! I remember you :slight_smile:

Gilbert is so handsome and [name_u]Gilly[/name_u] is sooo sweet!

He is so gorgeous and adorable! I’m so excited to hear [name_m]Gilbert[/name_m] being used, and his middle names are so special. Congratulations!

Oh my gosh, welcome back!! I remember! I was @lawsonhaley back then :sweat_smile:

he is so precious, congratulations!! :sparkling_heart:

I’ve missed seeing you here! Congratulations on your little one! [name_u]Love[/name_u] his name.

So beautiful. :two_hearts:

He’s perfect!

I remember! Congratulations. I like seeing [name_m]Gilbert[/name_m] used. Thanks for the photo; he’s adorable!

Congratulations!! Such a gorgeous baby boy, and what a handsome strong name!

I share your grandfathers birthday, and my younger sister shares with your baby boy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

[name_u]Happy[/name_u] belated third birthday, [name_u]Gilly[/name_u]! You were such a gorgeous baby, I cannot imagine the cuteness you have as a toddler! :heart_eyes::face_holding_back_tears: