Baxter vs Simeon

Really struggling with a name for [name_f]Baby[/name_f] #3. [name_f]Pretty[/name_f] sure that we’re down to either:

[name_m]Baxter[/name_m] [name_m]Louis[/name_m]
[name_m]Simeon[/name_m] [name_m]Rex[/name_m]

Thoughts? Older siblings are named [name_f]Florence[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] and [name_m]Duncan[/name_m] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m]

100% [name_m]Simeon[/name_m], absolutely adore this name.

I would however switch the MN’s around, [name_m]Simeon[/name_m] [name_m]Louis[/name_m] flows better IMO.

1 Like

[name_m]Simeon[/name_m] sounds wonderful with your oldest children’s names. I also prefer [name_m]Simeon[/name_m] [name_m]Louis[/name_m].

1 Like

[name_m]Simeon[/name_m] is one of my personal favorites! But I do think [name_m]Baxter[/name_m] fits with siblings too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: congrats!

1 Like

[name_m]Simeon[/name_m] [name_m]Rex[/name_m] is so dashing and goes well with sibling’s names!

Re pp suggestion of [name_m]Simeon[/name_m] [name_m]Louis[/name_m]: I love this if you’re pronouncing [name_m]Louis[/name_m] as [name_m]Lewis[/name_m], but if you’re pronouncing it as Loo-ee it feels too E heavy with [name_m]Simeon[/name_m] imo, I’d definitely stick to [name_m]Rex[/name_m] in that case!

1 Like

[name_m]Baxter[/name_m]! It has the same quirky old fashioned feel as [name_m]Duncan[/name_m].

2 Likes

[name_m]Simeon[/name_m]

1 Like

baxter louis has my vote

1 Like

[name_m]Simeon[/name_m]!

1 Like

[name_m]Simeon[/name_m] - melodic and cool!

1 Like

[name_m]Baxter[/name_m] is fun and gregarious like [name_m]Duncan[/name_m], [name_m]Simeon[/name_m] seems more genteel and quietly charming, like [name_f]Florence[/name_f]. [name_f]Do[/name_f] you prefer Simo or [name_m]Bax[/name_m] (assuming from nickname area)?

Also, how about [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] as a mix of two? [name_m]Or[/name_m] wildcard, [name_m]Kingsley[/name_m] nn [name_m]Rex[/name_m].

1 Like

[name_m]Simeon[/name_m] [name_m]Rex[/name_m] is definitely my favourite :crown:

[name_m]Simeon[/name_m] is a gorgeous, underused biblical name with the lovely meaning ‘he (G-d) has heard’. [name_m]Simeon[/name_m] has a sweet soft sound and feels very in keeping with Fl0rence & Dunc@n.

1 Like

Definitely [name_m]Simeon[/name_m] [name_m]Rex[/name_m]! :yellow_heart: I think [name_m]Duncan[/name_m] works amazingly with both [name_m]Baxter[/name_m] & [name_m]Simeon[/name_m], but with [name_f]Florence[/name_f] I think [name_m]Simeon[/name_m] feels like the much more natural choice for a brother! Plus I love its soft, timeless, handsome sound.

1 Like

[name_m]Simeon[/name_m] sounds lovely with [name_f]Florence[/name_f] and [name_m]Duncan[/name_m]! It seems more whimsical and vintage

I agree with some of the other commenters that [name_m]Simeon[/name_m] [name_m]Louis[/name_m] sounds amazing together too!

1 Like

[name_m]Baxter[/name_m]! [name_m]Simeon[/name_m] strikes me as much more Biblical than your kids’ names.

1 Like

Ohhh, these are both fantastic! I like [name_m]Baxter[/name_m] more than [name_m]Simeon[/name_m] (although I do like both a lot!), but I like [name_m]Simeon[/name_m] [name_m]Rex[/name_m] as a combo more than [name_m]Baxter[/name_m] [name_m]Louis[/name_m] (although [name_m]Baxter[/name_m] [name_m]Louis[/name_m] is great!), and I think [name_m]Simeon[/name_m] works better with [name_f]Florence[/name_f] and [name_m]Duncan[/name_m].

Good luck!

1 Like

I love [name_m]Simeon[/name_m] with your other two!

1 Like

I think [name_m]Simeon[/name_m] goes best with [name_f]Florence[/name_f] & [name_m]Duncan[/name_m], though I do like [name_m]Baxter[/name_m] as well.

1 Like

Baxter!!

1 Like

[name_m]Simeon[/name_m] [name_m]Rex[/name_m]! i think it fits really nicely with the older siblings

1 Like