Bea/Bee for a nickname.

I love the name [name]Bea[/name] or [name]Bee[/name] for a nickname but I’m not really that fond of [name]Beatrice[/name] or [name]Beverly[/name]. I like pieces of the above names just not the whole name. Are there any other names with the possibilities of using [name]Bea[/name] or [name]Bee[/name] for a nn?

[name]Phoebe[/name] nn [name]Bea[/name]
[name]Bridget[/name] nn [name]Bee[/name]
[name]Brooke[/name] nn [name]Bee[/name] (my friend’s daughter’s name is [name]Brooke[/name] and she calls her [name]Bee[/name].)
[name]Brenna[/name] nn [name]Bee[/name]

Pretty much any name that starts with a “B” will work.

Good luck!

I agree, especially [name]Bee[/name], which is a favorite nickname of mine :slight_smile: I also find [name]Bee[/name] precious for the name [name]Shelby[/name].

[name]Shelby[/name] is cute.

I just thought of [name]Abby[/name] to use the nickname [name]Bee[/name] for.

QFT
(quote for truth)

I love the name [name]Willoughby[/name].
Maybe it could be spelled Willoughbea.

[name]Tabea[/name]

I guess I never really thought of using [name]Bea[/name]/[name]Bee[/name] for a nickname for names ending like [name]Aubrey[/name], [name]Shelby[/name] ect. I don’t know why. It does explain my reasoning for loving names like [name]Toby[/name], [name]Tabby[/name], [name]Gabi[/name], and [name]Trilby[/name] all for girls.
The thing is I’m not very found of most names that start with the letter B. The ones I like [name]Brooke[/name], [name]Bridget[/name], and [name]Berkley[/name] don’t really fit with my other daughters names [name]Kira[/name] and [name]Mia[/name] or my husband doesn’t like them. I also like [name]Phoebe[/name] but it’s a no go with my husband he only thinks of the character off of Friends.
Another name I love that is almost like [name]Bea[/name] is [name]Bree[/name]/[name]Brie[/name] and of course once again my husband says it sounds too much like [name]Bryn[/name] (a person we’re not fond of but have contact with). I do love the name [name]Bree[/name]/[name]Brie[/name] though. I’ll guess I’ll further my search for B names or ones ending with it’s sound.

[name]Both[/name] the place names [name]Cambria[/name] and [name]Umbria[/name] could give you the “[name]Bri[/name]” nn. [name]Cambria[/name] also has the cute “[name]Cami[/name]” nn.

Possibly [name]Ruby[/name] too?

I have an aunt named [name]Elizabeth[/name] who we all call [name]Bee[/name]. I think the nickname arose when she was kid. I love the nickname [name]Bee[/name]. It’s adorable.

I actually think [name]Bea[/name] wouldn’t be too bad on its own. A longer name would be nice so she has options, but I think it would age fine, especially with all the [name]Mia[/name]/[name]Leah[/name]/Tias out there. It could work as a nickname for:
[name]Bianca[/name]
[name]Rebecca[/name] ([name]Becca[/name] becomes [name]Bea[/name])

Well i love in england and our [name]Dennis[/name] The Menace has a little sister called [name]Bea[/name]-The-[name]Mini[/name]-Menace.
Her name is really [name]Beatrice[/name]

[name]Beatrice[/name]
[name]Bianca[/name] (MY name :D)
[name]Elizabeth[/name] / [name]Betsy[/name]
[name]Bellamy[/name]/Belltrix/Bellatress (ETC)

anything beginnign with B can work…
[name]Briony[/name]
[name]Brittney[/name]
brenda
[name]Bethany[/name]
[name]Billie[/name]
[name]Briar[/name]
[name]Bree[/name]
[name]Bridgette[/name]
[name]Brodie[/name]

[name]Hope[/name] this helps x

My names [name]Brenna[/name] and people call me [name]Bea[/name].
and i met this one girl before her name was [name]Brooke[/name] and went by [name]Bea[/name].

Sorry if this is a repeat, but I really like [name]Beatrix[/name] (I am also not really a fan of [name]Beatrice[/name], but [name]Beatrix[/name] is so cute!) and I also agree that any name starting with a B could be called “[name]Bee[/name]” for short.

[name]Beatrice[/name] is beautiful. But I know a [name]Bebe[/name].

This one is less common, but [name_f]Bee[/name_f] can be a nickname for [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f]

Any name at all beginning with a B could have [name_f]Bee[/name_f]/[name_f]Bea[/name_f] as a nickname. At a stretch, names with a strong “bee” sound could to, and at even more of a stretch so could names meaning “honey” perhaps. This leaves tonnes of options open. What kind of style do you like??

this is thread from 2009.

[name_m]Ah[/name_m] thanks for pointing it out, I hadn’t checked just knew it was recently added to.