Beasley, Maddow

I read an article which was about an unfortunately deceased man with the surname Beasley and right now I’m watching an interview with [name]Rachel[/name] Maddow and well I just want to know, do you berries enjoy the names Beasley and Maddow as first names? [name]Do[/name] you see these as a B or G name? Thanks <3

Beasley makes me think of bees and weasels.
Maddow could be a trendy unisex name.

Beasley would be a cute surname for a boy. I find it to be too masculine to be a girls name. Maddow kinda looks like someone is trying to spell [name]Meadow[/name] (which I like better).

I think both could be unisex: Beasley for its ending (though I confess I dislike its nasally rhyming sounds) and Maddow since it is like [name]Meadow[/name] (but I really associate Maddow with the [name]Rachel[/name], whom I like, but wouldn’t name my kid after).

I have a friend with surname Beasley so I can’t see it as a first name even if I tried. Maddow just looks like a hashed up combination of [name]Maddox[/name] and [name]Marlow[/name] and I’m not that keen on it. I guess if you wanted an unusual way to reach [name]Maddy[/name] it could work though.

Beasley makes me think of beastly and Maddow sounds like someone that can’t say [name]Meadow[/name]. Sorry but I just don’t see them as first names.