Beastling #2 is here!

oh congratulations! such a lovely name, welcome to the world, lyric :heart:

1 Like

[name_u]Lyric[/name_u] is such a cool name, congratulations :heart:!

1 Like

I am so thrilled to see this announcement, and your name choice; I was cheering for [name_u]Lyric[/name_u]! I think [name_u]Sequoia[/name_u] and [name_u]Lyric[/name_u] are so perfect and stunning. Congratulations.

1 Like

I appreciate all the name love! I struggled really hard with this one, and I had a few good cries over nothing feeling right. I wanted more syllables, etc. I’d come up with combos that were beautiful but lacked personal meaning, etc. Honestly it’s still hard for me to call the baby by his name because it doesn’t feel like his yet,
but I hope it will soon.

2 Likes

THIS. IS. PERFECTION! Congratulations! I am so glad that [name_u]Sequoia[/name_u] enjoys having his brother around, and I hope it will last for a lifetime. I also hope that you are resting well.

1 Like

Congratulations! His name is so cool!

1 Like

congratulations!! i love the meaning behind his name, and how well it matches with his brother’s. :orange_heart:

1 Like

Congratulations! I LOVE [name_u]Lyric[/name_u] [name_u]Zephyr[/name_u], such a perfect combination. It flows very well with big brother [name_u]Sequoia[/name_u] [name_u]Orion[/name_u]

1 Like

[name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to the world little Lyric!! Such a beautiful names that ties in beautifully with [name_u]Sequoia[/name_u].

1 Like

Congratulations! Very nice name.