Beastling #2 is here!

[name_u]Lyric[/name_u] [name_u]Zephyr[/name_u] joined us a few days ago, just shy of 9lbs and 21" long.

He joins brother 7yo [name_u]Sequoia[/name_u] [name_u]Orion[/name_u] who is completely smitten with him and loves holding him and kissing his sweet little cheeks.

[name_u]Lyric[/name_u] has been in my mind for a long time, I’m a songwriter and my whole family loves music and poetry. It inevitably just felt more right than anything else on my list.

[name_u]Zephyr[/name_u] because a capricious west wind brought me across the US from the east coast to meet my partner and have the wonderful life we have here in the pacific northwest.

65 Likes

Congrats! :blue_heart:

I’m so happy you went with [name_u]Lyric[/name_u] such a perfect name

3 Likes

Congrats! [name_u]Lyric[/name_u] [name_u]Zephyr[/name_u] is a fantastic name and it’s just so pergect with [name_u]Sequoia[/name_u].

1 Like

Wow! Very unique names! Congrats on your new addition!

1 Like

oh i’ve been waiting for this announcement!

what a beautiful choice, sequoia orion and lyric zephyr are a match made in heaven.

congratulations, and welcome lyric! :leaves:

2 Likes

congratulations!!

Congratulations! What a cool name!

1 Like

I’m so excited to see this birth announcement - [name_u]Sequoia[/name_u] and [name_u]Lyric[/name_u] are wonderful for brothers, and the meaning behind his middle is charming. Congratulations!!

1 Like

Congratulations!! You’ve chosen a beautiful name and for his brother too!

1 Like

Congratulations! I was so excited to see what you’d name him and Lyric Zephyr is fabulous :black_heart:

This is such a beautiful sentiment and a fun nod to your relationship!

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to the world [name_u]Lyric[/name_u]! [name_u]Lyric[/name_u] [name_u]Zephyr[/name_u] is a brilliant combo & goes so well with big bro [name_u]Sequoia[/name_u].

1 Like

[name_u]Welcome[/name_u] [name_u]Lyric[/name_u]! What a beautiful name!

1 Like

Stunning name! Congrats!

1 Like

Congratulations!! Such a handsome and special name!

1 Like

congrats! lyric is so pretty with sequoia :two_hearts:

1 Like

[name_u]Lyric[/name_u] [name_u]Zephyr[/name_u] is gorgeous and perfect with [name_u]Sequoia[/name_u]

1 Like

congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations! What a gorgeous name.

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

congrats! love that name! welcome to the world lyric!

1 Like