Beatrice Aurelia

After waffling back and forth between two names starting with an “E,” Beatrice’s name came to me in a dream the week before she was born. We still weren’t sure it was the one but tentatively brought it with us to the hospital along with our “E” names. The minute we saw her, we knew. [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] means “she who brings happiness” and after a difficult year full of loss, including the death of a beloved grandpa just days before she was born, we felt it was fitting. I like how the name is prim and proper, but has lots of funky nicknames - [name_f]Bebe[/name_f], [name_f]Bea[/name_f], [name_f]Birdie[/name_f], and [name_f]Bee[/name_f].

45 Likes

what a beautiful name! congratulations

So flourishing and regal!! :crown: Congratulations :person_cartwheeling: :heartpulse: :rocket: :butterfly:

Golly gracious, this is a beautiful name! I absolutely adore [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]! What a joy to read! Huge congratulations and welcome, sweet [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f], “bringer of happiness.” xx

[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] is absolutely stunning!!!

Congratulations on your little one and I’m sure she’ll live up to her namesake and bring you lots of happiness after a tough year :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Congratulations! What a beautiful name!

[name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] choice!! Congratualtions :heart:

Congrats on your sweet little [name_f]Bea[/name_f]! Her name is absolutely beautiful.

congratulations!! beatrice aurelia is a gorgeous name💛

congratulations! she has a lovely name! welcome to the world, beatrice :heart:

congratulations! she has a beautiful name :yellow_heart:

welcome to the world, little beatrice :two_hearts:

[name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] name, congratulations!!

[name_f]Lovely[/name_f], congratulations!

how sweet! she has a lovely name along with a special story behind it! congratulations!

[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] is utterly gorgeous! Congratulations and welcome baby [name_f]Bea[/name_f] :honeybee:

Congratulations! [name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to the world, [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f].

[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] is a beautiful name! Congratulations!

[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] is absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations :heart:

Congratulations! [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] is a strong classic, but it’s also bright and joyful. What a wonderful and meaningful name.

Congratulations on your perfect daughter. Her name is simply stunning !!

Also so sorry for your loss.