Beatrice vs Lydia?

Which do you prefer with the middle name [name_f]Emmalee[/name_f]?

1 Like

Typically, I’d say that I prefer the name [name_f]Lydia[/name_f], however in this context with the middle name [name_f]Emmalee[/name_f], I think I favour [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]!

Beatrice [name_f]Emmalee[/name_f] is a bit long, but it’s very elegant and the flow is wonderful.
[name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_f]Emmalee[/name_f] is nice too, but I find the names run into each other a little bit.

4 Likes

Both are lovely! I prefer the neat sound and elegance of [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f], and [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Emmalee[/name_f] sounds slightly better imo.

Both are lovely, but I slightly prefer Beatrice (mostly because I adore Bea, but it also just feels a little warmer to me). And I definitely prefer the flow of Beatrice Emmalee!

[name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_f]Emmalee[/name_f] sounds gorgeous to me!

[name_f]My[/name_f] thoughts exactly. Both great names though.

1 Like

I prefer [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_f]Emmalee[/name_f]!

I love [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]! Both sound beautiful with the middle name.

I prefer [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] overall, but [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] flows a lot better with the middle name [name_f]Emmalee[/name_f]!

As others have said, I prefer [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] as a name, but [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] works better with your middle

I prefer [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] in this circumstance - it flows a bit better with the middle name. It’s also a beautiful name, and I’m very partial to the nickname [name_f]Bea[/name_f] :blush:

Lydia [name_f]Emmalee[/name_f] sounds the best imo.

I prefer [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] as a name and I think it sounds better with [name_f]Emmalee[/name_f].

Beatrice [name_f]Emmalee[/name_f] is lovely

I prefer [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] usually, and especially with the middle name [name_f]Emmalee[/name_f].

Beatrice, for sure! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I agree with this!

I prefer [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_f]Emmalee[/name_f].

Lydia’s my personal favorite, but [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Emmalee[/name_f] (pronounced same as [name_f]Emily[/name_f]?) sounds better than [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_f]Emmalee[/name_f].

I think they both are really lovely! I prefer [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] myself, so I’m going for [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_f]Emmalee[/name_f]. Good luck!