Beatrix

I love [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f], it’s a beautiful name and no-one could convince me otherwise! I also love it with [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_f]Florence[/name_f]. [name_f]Birdie[/name_f], [name_f]Letty[/name_f] and [name_f]Flora[/name_f] sound perfect together!

1 Like

Beatrix [name_m]Potter[/name_m] is definitely where I get my love for the name! [name_f]My[/name_f] dad used to read her books to me when I was little.

I’ve loved [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] for a while now. I’m somewhat influenced by a character that helped me love the name more, but I’ve always imagined she’d be fun, cheerful, and quite stylish and glamorous too. There’s very little that phases her, and she loves (and is very good at) helping and caring for people. She’s strong willed, self sssured, passionate, and doesn’t hold back from speaking her mind or standing up for what she believes in. There’s a good deal of vintage charm about [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] that I think just adds to the imagery.

I really love your combo for her! Not only does it sound great, but the combined meaning is phenomenal, which I think is a nice bonus in anyone’s books. Plus she goes perfectly with your daughters’ names.

1 Like

Beatrix is one of my favourite names ever :slight_smile:

The full combo is so lovely, and it fits well with your girls’ names.

1 Like

Beatrix is my daughter’s name (she’s 3), and she is just as lively and fun as the name sounds. :smile: We spelled her nickname [name_f]Bee[/name_f] rather than [name_f]Bea[/name_f], and she loves it. I was a little afraid she’d change her mind after her first bee sting, but she got four this past summer and still loves bees and her name as much as ever. I love [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] with your other daughters’ names, too!

2 Likes

Meaning is a huge bonus for us so that’s lovely feedback to receive!

1 Like

I love [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] :heart: