Beatrix

Just wondering what your general thoughts on [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] are please? What would you expect a [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] to be like?

For a full combo, I love [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Niamh[/name_f]. I also love the nicknames [name_f]Bea[/name_f] and [name_f]Birdie[/name_f]. [name_f]My[/name_f] girls are [name_f]Violet[/name_f] ([name_f]Letty[/name_f]) and [name_f]Florence[/name_f] ([name_f]Flora[/name_f]) too, if that helps.

5 Likes

I really like [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]! It’s cool and fresh while still being classic and feminine. And I LOVE the nns [name_f]Bea[/name_f] and [name_f]Birdie[/name_f]. I think [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] is perfect with your other girls’ names as well.

2 Likes

I love [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]! All of its meanings are great. It’s timeless and gorgeous. I think it goes perfectly with [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_f]Florence[/name_f]!

1 Like

Beatrix is strong & gives me feminine power vibes! [name_f]Bea[/name_f] is a great nickname!
I also love [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Niamh[/name_f] :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love it! :star_struck: It goes perfectly with your other girls’ names and I love the nn options of [name_f]Bea[/name_f] and [name_f]Birdie[/name_f]! [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] and [name_f]Niamh[/name_f] are perfect as middle names!

1 Like

I love [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]! It’s in my top 5 right now. I think it goes great with your other girls’ names and I love the nns [name_f]Bea[/name_f] and [name_f]Birdie[/name_f]. :blush:
I think [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] could fit many different personality types which is part of what makes it a great choice.

1 Like

Beatrix has really been catching my eye lately. I feel like a little [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] would be spunky and the nickname [name_f]Bea[/name_f] is so cute. I also love the name [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] with your other girls. They just sound like they belong together.

1 Like

Beatrix is one of my faves! It’s bold, sparky and vintage!

I love it with your girls names and [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Niamh[/name_f] is gorgeous

1 Like

I’ve noticed the folks on this site REALLY like the name [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]. A fairly recent thread for what people would name their “[name_m]Busby[/name_m]” children included a first name starting with a B… Almost everyone (myself included) chose [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f].

Another user on here recently had a baby and named her [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] :heart_eyes:

I really like this name because it’s a bit of a compromise between my taste for names that uncommon and a little bit “dark” and my family’s desire for my kid to have a “normal” name. [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] is in my top 4 girl names :grin: I adore the idea of nn bumble bee (as like a “mom nickname”) and B or [name_f]Trix[/name_f] or [name_f]Trixie[/name_f] as her “everyday nickname” :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I love the name [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]! It’s gorgeous, but not pompous. I expect an academic, smart and popular girl called [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f], who is ambitious and brave. [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Niamh[/name_f] is lovely, I never thought of [name_f]Birdie[/name_f] as a nn for [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f], it was always [name_f]Bea[/name_f] (bee-ya). I think [name_f]Violet[/name_f], [name_f]Florence[/name_f] and [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] is brilliant together!
xx - [name_f]Aleksandra[/name_f] “[name_f]Aleksa[/name_f]” Y.

1 Like

I adore [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]. It’s spunky and quirky but entirely wearable at the same time. I love [name_f]Bea[/name_f] and [name_m]Bix[/name_m] as nicknames, and [name_f]Birdie[/name_f] is quite fun too. I actually know a little [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] from my nephew’s preschool; meeting someone with the name has made me love it even more. [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] is beautiful with [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_f]Flora[/name_f] (both names I love as well) and [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Niamh[/name_f] is really lovely.

1 Like

I think it’s a great name! It’s the perfect alternative to [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f], but with more spunk and pizzazz.

1 Like

I think [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] is gorgeous. She feels fun, sassy and cheerful. I like the potential nicknames of [name_f]Trixie[/name_f] & [name_f]Bea[/name_f]. I think she’s great. I also really like your combination of [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Niamh[/name_f]. I think [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] is a great sister name for [name_f]Florence[/name_f] & [name_f]Violet[/name_f] despite not having a nature connection.

1 Like

We chose [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] because it has the best of everything: spunky yet serious and ancient yet modern and it has great nickname options. I also love the meanings behind it.

1 Like

Your daughter has one of my favourite names I’ve ever seen on this site. This little bean is due in [name_u]June[/name_u] strangely enough!

1 Like

Thank you! Aw a [name_u]June[/name_u] baby! [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Niamh[/name_f] is perfection :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m in the large minority, but [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] has never been my cup of tea. Maybe if I met one in real life, I could come around to it. All said, I think [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] perfect with your other girls’ names!

2 Likes

I love [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]! It feels bright, bubbly, charming. [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] would be a lovely sister name for [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_f]Florence[/name_f]!

1 Like

Congratulations for your third baby!
[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] is a gorgeous name! I love the name [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Niamh[/name_f]. It’s magical! It sounds lovely with your oldest daughters’ names.
[name_f]Bea[/name_f] and [name_f]Birdie[/name_f] are the most wonderful nicknames.

1 Like

I’ve always loved [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f], ever since my first [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_m]Potter[/name_m] book (I was one, I think).

I had a lovely, globe-trotting librarian Great Aunt [name_f]Bea[/name_f] and one of my great grandmothers was a [name_f]Birdie[/name_f], so I love those choices.

I’d expect a [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]/Bea/Birdie to be a very competent young woman.

2 Likes