BeeEl's Moodboards!

Hello! Of course this is in Bandwagon, since I’m jumping on after being thoroughly encouraged by @lucy_halo1’s surprise. Plus, sometimes I need something to do. If you would prefer me to not make one for your name in the future, then let me know!

Edit: Feel free to request~~~~~~~~~~~~

Starting off with Lucy’s Aurora Juliet Hope!

6 Likes

@CattheBat13579’s [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f]

3 Likes

@BronwynParry1’s [name_f]Liliwen[/name_f] [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f]

3 Likes

@clair.de.lune’s [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Avonlea[/name_f]

3 Likes

@winterlyricalfox’s [name_m]Galen[/name_m] [name_m]Casimir[/name_m] [name_m]Wilde[/name_m]

3 Likes

This is so beautiful!! Tysm!

1 Like

@_HeartfeltAuthor13’s [name_f]Honey[/name_f] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f]

3 Likes

I know this is quick, but feel free to request now! I’ll still surprise people when I see a name I love!

@mellona’s Castalia [name_f]Nightingale[/name_f] Evelune

5 Likes

Oh, I would love one for one of my combos! Your moodboards are so beautiful, and they really fit the vibes of each combo! You can choose whichever inspires you from my UC :blush:

1 Like

these are beautiful! you can also surprise me with something from my uc, thank you so much!!

1 Like

@may.rose’s [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f]

2 Likes

Wait this is so gorgeous (and exactly how I imagine him!!) thank you so so much for thinking of me!! :green_heart:

1 Like

@rosemary.luella99’s [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Firefly[/name_f]

3 Likes

if you could, i’d love for you to pick something from my uc?? thank you! :sunflower:

1 Like

omggg it’s absolutely beautiful! thank you so much 🫶🏼

1 Like

@melia22’s [name_f]Gaia[/name_f] [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] [name_f]Bloom[/name_f]

2 Likes

It’s beautiful! I love it! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@Greyblue’s [name_f]Cherith[/name_f] [name_f]Eliza[/name_f]

Summary

Sorry that this is all over the place, I couldn’t decide what vibes I was getting. Such a pretty name!

2 Likes

@BeeEl oooh, this is so beautiful! I love the woodsy, charming vibe, with that hint of whimsy and elegance too - I get that from [name_f]Cherith[/name_f] [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] too :heart:

1 Like