being induced June 16th! please help with middle name

I’m sorry, I have asked for feedback on this name several times before, but I just have to ask one more time…

First name [name]Paige[/name], last name [name]Evans[/name]. The middle name we will put on forms, etc. is [name]Mirelle[/name] (meer-[name]ELLE[/name]). [name]Paige[/name] [name]Mirelle[/name] [name]Evans[/name]. We have a family tradition where kids are given 3 middle names on their birth certificates, and the second middle name that is now definite is jah-[name]LEE[/name]-ah, though I am not totally sure how to spell it: [name]Jaliyah[/name], Jalia, Jaliya, etc. I am leaning toward Jalia because it looks more simple and modern to me.

For the third middle name just looking for something fresh which sounds/looks pretty and gives balance to the name overall.

Please help!

current front runners are:

[name]Amani[/name]
[name]Amery[/name]
[name]Fiore[/name]
[name]Carlen[/name] ([name]Carlin[/name]/[name]Carlan[/name]?)
[name]Riley[/name]

Also considering just [name]Paige[/name] [name]Jaliyah[/name] [name]Mirelle[/name] [name]Evans[/name].

Still can’t quite decide. WDYT? Thank you!

I like [name]Fiore[/name] the most. Also love [name]Flora[/name].

I would just go with [name]Paige[/name] Jalia [name]Mirelle[/name] [name]Evans[/name] since it is a very long name anyway. Jalia is more streamlined and with a long name, I would think it would be preferrable. If I had to pick on another middle name, it would be [name]Amani[/name]. It flows into [name]Evans[/name] very well.

I vote for [name]Paige[/name] Jalia (or Jalea) [name]Amani[/name] [name]Mirelle[/name] [name]Evans[/name]