Bell

[name_u]Bell[/name_u] on a boy is one of my guilty pleasures. [name_m]Don[/name_m]'t consider using this name but I’m curious what other people think about it?

I think as a gp or a middle name it’s great - or even as a nickname for [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u] or [name_u]Campbell[/name_u]. I think it has the same feel as names like [name_u]Beau[/name_u], Dill, [name_u]Blake[/name_u] or [name_m]Penn[/name_m] - it’s soft but cool sounding. I have to admit i also kind of like the idea of [name_f]Nell[/name_f] on a boy too

[name_u]Bell[/name_u] absolutely would be fine as a middle name. As a first name I’m not so sure, but I do love [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u]. So maybe [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u] nn [name_u]Bell[/name_u] would be usable, in real life. But honestly I’d love to see it used, or even in someone’s signature :wink: as a middle name for a boy!

I never thought about it on a boy before, but I really do like it the more I think about it!! It’s really similar to [name_u]Dell[/name_u] and Dill, so there’s that. I’ll agree with the others that it could be a great nickname or middle name, but I don’t know how usable it would be as a first :confused: Personally, I’d like to see it used on a boy, but -bell names are soooooo common on girls still…

No, please no…the teasing is endless…[name_m]Ring[/name_m] my bell…Saved by the bell…everytime a bell rings, an angel gets his wings… For Whom the [name_u]Bell[/name_u] Tolls…bellboy… bellhop… and of course all the female [name_f]Belle[/name_f] name and it’s associates [name_f]AnnaBell[/name_f], [name_f]IsaBell[/name_f], [name_f]JezeBell[/name_f], [name_f]MayBell[/name_f]. It would be just awful for a boy to go through life with that name.

I much prefer [name_u]Bell[/name_u] as a nickname for [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u] than as a name itself.

I think its really nice and I want to add it to my boys list, I like the gender neutral feel to it.