Bella options help

Hi everyone,

I am stuck on the name bella and wondering if I should use it itself or a longer name and have it as a nickname. What are your opinions on these variations? Are they usable ?

Mirabelle
[name_f]Mirabella[/name_f]
[name_f]Arabella[/name_f]
[name_f]Bella[/name_f] (on its own)

Not a fan of [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] or christabel. Any other suggestions?? Or which do you like best and why ?

1 Like

If you love [name_f]Bella[/name_f] I would recommend to just use it on its own! In my opinion there is no need to use a longer version, unless you like that name more than [name_f]Bella[/name_f].

I do like all of the longer versions though, but [name_f]Mirabelle[/name_f] ‘[name_f]Bella[/name_f]’ feels a little less intuitive than [name_f]Mirabella[/name_f]/Arabella ‘[name_f]Bella[/name_f]’.

Amabella
[name_f]Belladonna[/name_f]
[name_u]Bellamy[/name_u]
[name_f]Isabella[/name_f]

2 Likes

If you don’t really like any of the longer names, I’d just go with [name_f]Bella[/name_f] on its own, It works fine as a standalone name in my opinion.

1 Like

[name_f]Bella[/name_f] is a gorgeous name! What about:

[name_f]Maribella[/name_f] nn [name_f]Bella[/name_f]
[name_f]Gabriella[/name_f] nn [name_f]Bella[/name_f]
[name_f]Annabella[/name_f] nn [name_f]Bella[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosabella[/name_f] nn [name_f]Bella[/name_f]
[name_f]Elizabella[/name_f] nn [name_f]Bella[/name_f]
[name_f]Belinda[/name_f] nn [name_f]Bella[/name_f]
[name_f]Clarabella[/name_f] nn [name_f]Bella[/name_f]
[name_f]Cybele[/name_f] nn [name_f]Belle[/name_f]
[name_f]Briella[/name_f] nn [name_f]Bella[/name_f]
[name_f]Isabel[/name_f]/Isobel nn [name_f]Bella[/name_f]
[name_f]Bellatrix[/name_f] nn [name_f]Bella[/name_f]
[name_f]Bellerose[/name_f]/Bellarose nn [name_f]Bella[/name_f]
[name_f]Claribelle[/name_f]/a nn [name_f]Bella[/name_f]
[name_f]Jezebel[/name_f] nn [name_f]Belle[/name_f]
[name_f]Belphoebe[/name_f] nn [name_f]Belle[/name_f]
Belanie nn [name_f]Bella[/name_f]
[name_f]Corabelle[/name_f] nn [name_f]Belle[/name_f]
[name_f]Belen[/name_f] nn [name_f]Belle[/name_f]
Jessabelle/a nn [name_f]Bella[/name_f]/e
Belarmina nn [name_f]Bella[/name_f]
[name_f]Amabel[/name_f]/Mabel nn [name_f]Belle[/name_f]
[name_f]Bluebell[/name_f] nn [name_f]Belle[/name_f]
Belisa nn [name_f]Bella[/name_f]
Florbela nn [name_f]Bella[/name_f]
[name_f]Idabelle[/name_f] nn [name_f]Belle[/name_f]

Perhaps you like something from this list:

2 Likes

Thank you for your thoughts everyone. I keep hearing that [name_f]Bella[/name_f] is the number one name for dogs rn which isnt helping . But I love that you guys like [name_f]Bella[/name_f] as a standalone!

I think of all the variations including [name_u]Bell[/name_u] I love [name_f]Mirabelle[/name_f] the most as [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] and [name_f]Mirabella[/name_f] have too may A sounds .I also love the nn [name_f]Mira[/name_f] option.

I love [name_f]Bella[/name_f] as a standalone, but from your list, I love [name_f]Mirabelle[/name_f] and [name_f]Arabella[/name_f]! [name_m]Can[/name_m]’t go wrong with any of your options though!!

1 Like

Mirabelle and [name_f]Mirabelle[/name_f] are so beautiful! [name_f]Bella[/name_f]/e and [name_f]Mira[/name_f] are adorable nicknames!

You’ve gotten so many great suggestions, so I’ll just add my vote for using [name_f]Bella[/name_f] on its own if it’s your favorite! It makes an adorable nickname, but I think it’s strong enough to stand alone if you’d prefer it that way.

2 Likes

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

I really like [name_f]Bella[/name_f]. I had a great great aunt who was just [name_f]Bella[/name_f], & I think it stands on its own just fine. But there are a lot of beautiful full name options too. [name_f]Mirabella[/name_f] is the most interesting from your list, & just gorgeous. [name_f]Mirabelle[/name_f] doesn’t make as much sense to me, since it’s [name_f]Belle[/name_f] & not [name_f]Bella[/name_f]. [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] is nice too, but maybe a bit more popular. If you wanted to be more unique, [name_f]Bellatrix[/name_f] is a fun idea.

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

Bella works fine as a stand alone name, though [name_f]Mirabelle[/name_f] and [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] are lovely

Isabelle is my favorite girls’ name, so I’m in favor of that or [name_f]Isobel[/name_f]! [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] is my second favorite [name_f]Bella[/name_f] name, but I like [name_f]Mirabelle[/name_f] for the nn [name_f]Miri[/name_f] or [name_f]Mira[/name_f], which I adore.

I love [name_f]Mirabella[/name_f] and [name_f]Arabella[/name_f], or just [name_f]Bella[/name_f] by itself. Any “[name_f]Bella[/name_f]” names are classics, always beautifully simple. You really can’t go wrong with one of these names! @MichelleM mentioned [name_f]Bellatrix[/name_f], which I absolutely adore!

If you love [name_f]Bella[/name_f] I suggest just using [name_f]Bella[/name_f] itself!

I personally like [name_f]Bella[/name_f] as a name in its own right really pretty :purple_heart:

I really like [name_f]Bella[/name_f] on it’s own. If you want a longer name with ‘bella’ in it, my pick would be [name_f]Arabella[/name_f]. I lova that. [name_m]How[/name_m] about [name_f]Clarabella[/name_f], Donnabella, [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u] and [name_f]Belladonna[/name_f]?

1 Like

[name_f]Mirabelle[/name_f] and [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] are my favourite, they have a very classic feel to them :slight_smile:

If you need any other suggestions:

[name_f]Mariabella[/name_f]
[name_f]Clarabelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Amabel[/name_f]
[name_f]Maribel[/name_f]
[name_f]Bluebell[/name_f]
Tessabel
[name_f]Bellatrix[/name_f]
Bellamira
[name_f]Adabelle[/name_f]
Theabella
[name_f]Dulcibella[/name_f]
[name_f]Isabelline[/name_f]
[name_f]Sabella[/name_f]

[name_f]Bella[/name_f] on it’s own is good too but I feel like it’s too popular?