Belly band?

I’m 30 weeks and thinking a little more support for my bump would be nice. Has anyone used a belly band? Where did you get it? Did you like it? Did you continue to use it postpartum?

[name_f]My[/name_f] MIL gifted me one, so I don’t know where she got it from. I really loved it for the last ~2 months of pregnancy, especially when I was standing for awhile (e.g. cooking, going for a walk, etc.) I did not use it postpartum at all.

1 Like

I got one on Amazon when I was about 30 weeks with my twins. I loved it. It helped me a lot keep the pressure off my bladder and lower back

[name_f]My[/name_f] doctor even recommended it at 35 weeks to try to keep my daughter from resting on my pelvis.

I had a C-section and tried it for a few days but I felt it was too my pressure personally and stopped.

1 Like

I was given one from the hospital as I had round ligament pain, starting at about 20 weeks with bub #2. It was amazing and helped so much with the pain. I did continue to use it postpartum as I had muscle separation and it helped with that.

I wish I’d had it for my first bub, and unfortunately couldn’t use it for too long in pregnancy #3 (twins) as it was putting too much pressure on the babies. From memory I didn’t use it post-partum after their birth as I had a c-section and it probably hurt too much (but that time is all a bit hazy, so maybe I did!)

1 Like