Ben Affleck & Jennifer Garner - Its a BOY!

I read on a blog I follow that a source confirmed to US Weekly that they had a boy in [name]Santa[/name] [name]Monica[/name]. Thats all it said,not even the date Im guessing the last day or so? Maybe today? no info about the baby or name yet. All of you guys expecting girls can breathe a deep sigh of relief when it comes to name conflicts with celebs!

I dont know how reliable this info it but Im sure we will all know in the next week or so since she was due any minute (I think)

A link to the source of the story, its US Weekly so maybe it should be taken with a grain of salt since I guess their rep hasnt said anything.

I just wish they’d announce the name already. Unlike with most other celebrities, I actually like their naming style ([name]Violet[/name], [name]Seraphina[/name]) so I’m excited to see what they’ve chosen for a boy.

I might be wrong… but they took a REALLY unusually long time to announce [name]Seraphina[/name]'s name… I could be wrong… but I am almost positive I am not. I hope they announce soon I can’t wait to hear what they named a boy!!

I heard they called the baby [name]Samuel[/name] [name]Garner[/name] Affleck. [name]Samuel[/name] is a fine name.

I just read off of www.people.com that they named the baby boy: [name]Samuel[/name] [name]Garner[/name] Affleck

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20574679,00.html

[name]Love[/name] [name]Samuel[/name], I think it goes very well with big sisters [name]Violet[/name] and [name]Seraphina[/name]!!!

[name]Samuel[/name] is lovely, but being a fussy namer, I wish they hadn’t repeated the S initial.

[name]Violet[/name], [name]Seraphina[/name] and [name]Samuel[/name] feels off balance to me, although individually each name is lovely.

I love the use of [name]Garner[/name] as a middle name too. It seems their boy naming style is more traditional than their girls!

[name]Samuel[/name] [name]Garner[/name] Affleck is very handsome!

[name]Samuel[/name] [name]Garner[/name] , I am thinking so good.