Berries please help!

I only post this here because I need urgent HELP! This is about naming our new dog, and the pet name section is woefully under used. All I need is for you to vote on which of these is your favorite. Berries I know this is not the right place to post but I am desperate!

She is a small scruffy sandy colored female dog, very sweet and playful personality. Our other dog is named [name]Penny[/name].

Which of these do you like best?
[name]Olive[/name]
[name]Harriet[/name]
[name]Betsy[/name]
[name]Mabel[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name]

[name]Penny[/name] and [name]Mabel[/name] sound like a happy pairing!

[name]Just[/name] asked my hubby which one he likes best, and he says [name]Betsy[/name]. I too like [name]Betsy[/name], or [name]Maybel[/name].
Good luck! :slight_smile:

I like [name]Betsy[/name], but with [name]Penny[/name], I’ll go with [name]Mabel[/name].

Here’s a vote for [name]Betsy[/name]! Perfect with [name]Penny[/name]. :slight_smile:

[name]Betsy[/name], with second choice to [name]Mabel[/name]. I don’t think anything over two syllables work very well for pets lol.

[name]Penny[/name] and [name]Mabel[/name]. Two syllable names work best, also not having repeating sounds in the names is important. [name]Betsy[/name] and [name]Penny[/name] might be too similar to a dogs ear.

[name]Mabel[/name]. I know a lot of people are voting for Bestsy but I really don’t like it! It reminds me of Bestsy [name]Ross[/name]!

Well, I’ll be unique and vote for [name]Olive[/name]. [name]Penny[/name] and [name]Olive[/name] are adorable together, and I’m really just a sucker for [name]Olive[/name]. [name]Little[/name] [name]Liv[/name]. Perfect!

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

I agree with [name]Lemon[/name] that [name]Olive[/name] is the best choice to go with [name]Penny[/name].

[name]Olive[/name]! By far!

[name]Olive[/name]
[name]Harriet[/name]
[name]Betsy[/name]
[name]Mabel[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name]

Honestly, I love them all! But my favorites are [name]Betsy[/name] and [name]Harriet[/name].

THANK YOU ALL!!!

We chose [name]Olive[/name] after much debate. I too was a [name]Mabel[/name] fan but apparently Hubby has an Aunt [name]Mabel[/name] and that was just too weird for him. Now on to my next battle of house breaking this little monster!