Best Boy/Girl Twins Combo (Poll)

I had a similar poll a few weeks ago that I found very informative in seeing the results and was wondering which of these names you think sound best together.

Notes: Clifford and Sullivan are family names, Daisy honors a Margaret and Robin honors a Robert
Mostly these are just names I love and they just happen to also be honor names. Daisy and Clifford are maternal side and Sullivan and Robin are paternal. I like Robin better for a boy, but realized i could still use it for a middle for a girl

• Clifford Sullivan “Kit” and Daisy Marceline
  • Sullivan Clifford “Sully” and Daisy Marceline
  • Clifford Sullivan “Kit” and Adelaide Robin “Daisy”
  • Sullivan Clifford “Sully” and Adelaide Robin “Daisy”
  • Clifford Theodore “Kit” and Adelaide Sullivan “Daisy”
  • Sullivan Robin “Sully” and Adelaide Francis “Daisy”
  • Clifford Robin “Kit” and Adelaide Sullivan “Daisy”
  • Other (in the comments)
0 voters

[name_m]Sullivan[/name_m] and [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] and [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] and [name_m]Sullivan[/name_m] are both delightful sets!

1 Like

I like [name_m]Sullivan[/name_m] [name_m]Robin[/name_m] and [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_m]Kit[/name_m].

3 Likes

Love the nods to family members in first and middle names!

I’d use one family name from each side for the first name so both of your sides are honoured (rather than one side honoured with first names the other side honoured in middle names)

My fave combo is Sullivan Clifford and Daisy Marceline because I love Sully and Daisy as a sibset :face_holding_back_tears:

Even Sullivan Clifford and Adelaide Marceline sound nice in my opinion if you wanted both first names to be longer!

Also I never thought of Daisy as a nickname for Adelaide and I love it!!

1 Like

i’m drawn to sullivan francis “sully” and adelaide robin “daisy” :nest_with_eggs:

1 Like

[name_m]Clifford[/name_m] [name_m]Robin[/name_m] and [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_m]Francis[/name_m]!

1 Like