Best nickname for Jethro

See the results of this poll: Which nickname is best?

Respondents: 50 (This poll is closed)

• Roe : 12 (24%)
  • Jett : 31 (62%)
  • Jed : 3 (6%)
  • Just go with the name Moses: 4 (8%)

Personally? [name]Jet[/name]. Would spell it with one t though because I can just see people back-formatting it to Jetthro which would make me crazy. Also [name]Jet[/name] has the historic, stone name quality, [name]Jett[/name] not so much.

I love [name]Jett[/name]!

Definitely [name]Jett[/name], although I think spelling it with one T would be a better choice. [name]Jethro[/name] nn [name]Jet/name is adorable.

[name]Jett[/name] with one t.

I think [name]Roe[/name] would be a more interesting nn for [name]Jethro[/name]. [name]Jet[/name]/[name]Jett[/name] is just too trendy and it’s a name I define as “trying too hard to be cool”. However, I love [name]Jethro[/name] so much I don’t know if I would even use a nn. :slight_smile:

I chose [name]Roe[/name]. I think it is such a cute nn. It is the main reason [name]Jethro[/name] and [name]Roscoe[/name] are on my list :slight_smile: I do love [name]Jethro[/name] though. If you’re interested, [name]Roe[/name] is a type of deer (part of the reason I love the nn)

[name]Jett[/name]! I agree, though, I would spell it [name]Jet[/name].

[name]Jet[/name] … :slight_smile:

[name]Jet[/name] is perfectly fine, I have no real attachment to the tt ending.

I am surprised more that [name]Roe[/name] has gotten more votes then [name]Jed[/name]. I didn’t anticipate that.

I do favor [name]Roe[/name] for some reason. Maybe it’s my soft spot for [name]Moses[/name]. [name]Moses[/name] and [name]Jethro[/name] would be good brother names I think then [name]Roe[/name] and [name]Moe[/name] may make more since.

[name]Jethro[/name] is such a cool name! I voted for [name]Jett[/name] (or [name]Jet[/name].) :slight_smile:

[name]Jethro[/name] is cool.

I definitely think so!

I voted for [name]Jett[/name] but actually prefer [name]Jeth[/name].