Best out of top 5!

Which one would you choose?

[name_f]Alexandra[/name_f]
[name_f]Isabella[/name_f]
[name_u]Romy[/name_u]
[name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]
[name_f]Artemisia[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_u]Romy[/name_u]! But they’re very different propositions - depend if other names/family vibe is classic, progressive & arty, or in between.

3 Likes

[name_f]Artemisia[/name_f]! so strong, cool and powerful. second choice would be [name_u]Romy[/name_u]

For me , [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] would be the closest name to any on my list! I LOVE [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] and it has some beautiful significance for my husband and I … so that gets my vote

1 Like

I love that everyone has had different answers so far- for me, it would be [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]! But they’re all beautiful.

1 Like

[name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to Nameberry! They’re all beautiful, I really don’t think you can go wrong! But my first choice would be [name_u]Romy[/name_u], then [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f].

I hope this helps!

:butterfly::white_heart:

[name_u]Romy[/name_u] :hearts:

I generally like more maximalist names so it’s [name_f]Artemisia[/name_f] all the way for me! Next up would be [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

[name_u]Romy[/name_u] :heart:

[name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] :ballet_shoes:

I absolutely love [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] she’s strong, classic, elegant, looks visually pleasing with that strong ‘x’ in the middle, has a fabulous history behind her and a range of nicknames. I chose [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] for the daughter I lost mid way through my pregnancy so for me it holds lots of significance also clearly I love her as I chose to name my daughter [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f]! Honestly [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] is fab my next choice would be [name_f]Isabella[/name_f].

[name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] or [name_u]Romy[/name_u]

definitely artemisia!! she’s one of my absolute favourites, unbelievably gorgeous

[name_f]Alexandra[/name_f]! Utterly timeless.

[name_f]Alexandra[/name_f], timeless and elegant but not fussy, many great nickname options. [name_m]Just[/name_m] stunning to look at and say

1 Like

Ditto all! Probably still would vote [name_u]Romy[/name_u], though!

[name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] :smiling_face:

I love her spunk and brightness!

Alexandra-- 8/10: I think it’s very pretty, classic, and international.
Isabella-- 7.35/10: I think it is very pretty, but very overused and maybe time to have a break from popularity. I think [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] is even prettier and a nice, less common alternative.
Artemisia-- 7/10: I think this is really pretty, but wouldn’t use it in real life. If it were a more established name, I would rate it higher.
Scarlett-- 5/10: I feel like it somehow looks better with only one t, but it is fairly pretty sounding. I can’t help seeing “scar” though.
Romy-- 2.5/10: this doesn’t fit in with this list at all. It sounds very made up and nicknamey.

[name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] list!

1. [name_f]Isabella[/name_f]
  2. [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] (I looove [name_f]Alessandra[/name_f] :heart_eyes:)
  3. [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]
  4. [name_f]Artemisia[/name_f]
  5. [name_u]Romy[/name_u]
1 Like

love romy and scarlett!

[name_f]Alexandra[/name_f]! Such a classy, elegant name :slight_smile: