Best Two Loved Names or Best Combo?

I love both Lily and Rose. I like 1) evocative, 2) simple 3) word names.
However I know I like Rose more that Lily, but at same time I want to use June in the middle spot (for sure, set on stone middle name for us). Knowing this, which one you recommend I go with? the combo that makes more sense and has a better flow and sound, or the combo that includes most loved names?

I also must add, we would like to use the full name rather than the first name only, hence the shorter names we picked to go with June, so think like a double barreled situation…

• Rose June
  • Lily June
0 voters

Please feel free to share your thoughts?
Many Thanks!

Gosh just like you I love both [name_f]Lily[/name_f] + [name_f]Rose[/name_f] :cherry_blossom:

However I would strongly advise for you to go with your preferred name over flow/sound etc. Honestly middle names are rarely used and you’ll regret not choosing your favourite over something like flow.

However if it was me I would use all three names! People having two middle names is not a rarity nowadays and it would be a shame to loose out on a name you love especially as it maybe your only opportunity to name a baby.

I think I would go [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]June[/name_f]. Lily-Rose is a common combination (I have cousin with this name) and even though it’s a very flower power name I think she works due to familiarity of the choice. Anyways I would [name_f]Rose[/name_f] up front with [name_f]Lily[/name_f] and [name_f]June[/name_f] in the middle. This would also resolve any issues with flow. I think [name_f]Lily[/name_f] breaks up [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_f]June[/name_f] nicely.

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps

If you’re not open to double middles, then I’d go for [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]June[/name_f]. I think it is a bit easier to say, especially taking in the fact that you intend to say her full name. If you’re open to double middles, however, I love @/tori101’s suggestion of [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]June[/name_f] or even Lily-Rose [name_f]June[/name_f].

2 Likes

How about [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] June??

3 Likes

[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]June[/name_f] is lovely and I actually like how they sound together :heart_eyes:

If you love Rose I say use it! Rose June doesn’t sound bad at all, but if you don’t love the flow some options are

Rose Junia
Rose Junie
Rose Juniper

Roselily June
Rose Lily June
Rosalie June

Rosalind June
Rosette June
Rosetta June
Roselle June
Rosella June
Rosaria June
Rosario June
Rosarita June

Ana Rosa June
Ana Rose June
Ella Rose June
Lila Rose June
Lyla Rose June
Lilia Rose June
Melrose June
Primrose June
Wildrose June

Rose (another mn) June → Rose ____ June
Like Rose Lilia June

3 Likes

Go with the name you like best. I like Lily-Rose [name_f]June[/name_f] best.

Both stunning, I prefer [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]June[/name_f] a little bit more, only because it sound more fluid.

1 Like

I had to comment given my username haha. I do think [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]June[/name_f] flows a little bit better than [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]June[/name_f], but I still think [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]June[/name_f] actually sounds really lovely. if you’re torn between what you love and what flows well, definitely go for what you love!

Of course, I have to suggest [name_f]Rosa[/name_f] [name_f]June[/name_f], still short and sweet but adds a teensy bit of length. I also like Lily-Rose [name_f]June[/name_f]! :heart:

2 Likes