Better for the group? (POLL)

I’m writing a story about two sisters. One is a [name_u]Wild[/name_u] Child and the other is a Wallflower. They end up going to a boarding school together and they navigate their differences. There is a main clique of girls. I need help deciding what the last name should be.

[name_u]Wild[/name_u] Child: [name_f]Lyla[/name_f]
Wallflower: [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]
[name_u]Friend[/name_u] 1 (Bossy): [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]
[name_u]Friend[/name_u] 2 (Snobby): [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]
[name_u]Friend[/name_u] 3 (Timid): ???

I’m between [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] and [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]. I like [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] in a way because it connects all the character by having “a” and “l” in the names. But, I really want the characters to seem transferrable to average young girls. And I think [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] does this better.

Which do you prefer? [name_f]Do[/name_f] you have another suggestion for [name_u]Friend[/name_u] 3 or any of the others?

1 Like
  • [name_f]Sophia[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]
  • Other (comment)

0 voters

1 Like

I thought about that, but I didn’t think [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] could work for a more timid character. I always picture something energetic like [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] the Pig.

I like [name_f]Sophia[/name_f]! [name_u]Ruby[/name_u], [name_f]Claire[/name_f], [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] and [name_f]Luna[/name_f] came to mind… :woman_shrugging:

1 Like