better late than never? Zelda!

Well, it certainly wasn’t the most popular when I asked for opinions, but we went with it anyway and are so glad we did!
[name]Zelda[/name] [name]Marigold[/name] was born back in [name]January[/name], a sister for [name]George[/name].
Her name story is here:

Thanks for the help!

Congrats! I love your boys name, got a real soft spot for the name [name]George[/name]. [name]Zelda[/name] is pretty.

[name]Just[/name] read your story-her name is perfect! She’ll have a great story behind her name to tell. [name]Kinda[/name] wish I could be the sort to wait but I’m in the I want the name decided sooner rather than later camp. [name]Both[/name] my daughters names suit them to a tee-there is no doubt we chose the right names!

[name]Love[/name] the story and [name]Zelda[/name] [name]Marigold[/name] is gorgeous.

Congrats!

Congrats on the safe arrival of your baby daughter, [name]Zelda[/name] [name]Marigold[/name]! [name]Every[/name] parent should take as much thought into naming their children as you did!

[name]Zelda[/name] [name]Marigold[/name]!!! [name]Love[/name] it, so precious, congratulations!!!

Congrats! I love the name [name]Zelda[/name]! If I didn’t have such a clunky, long [name]German[/name] last name I’d be pushing for that one with DH! Congratulations!

[name]Zelda[/name] [name]Marigold[/name] is one cool name. Enjoyed reading your story, thanks for sharing it.

What great names, and what a great pair. They’re not the most obvious pairing, but they both have history and vivaciousness, are familiar, yet surprising. Congratulations!

What a great combo! I usually don’t find myself loving [name]Zelda[/name]… or [name]Marigold[/name], for that matter… but I absolutely love [name]Zelda[/name] [name]Marigold[/name]! Such a perfect name. [name]George[/name] and [name]Zelda[/name] is a dashing duo. :slight_smile:

All the best!

Congratulations and I am sure that [name]Zelda[/name] [name]Marigold[/name] will love her naming story. [name]Zelda[/name] is a brave choice but I can tell it is the perfect choice for your baby and your family. All the best,

rollo

Thanks so much, everyone!