Better Late Than Never

We welcomed [name_f]Norah[/name_f] [name_f]Bloom[/name_f] to our family in [name_u]July[/name_u]. Both names were on our list but never together. Her older siblings are [name_u]Judah[/name_u] and [name_f]Hadassah[/name_f]. Thanks to everyone for the input and inspiration over the years while we waited for her.

61 Likes

Congratulations, she has a beautiful name!

1 Like

Congratulations! Her name is beautiful :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Congratulations!! What a gorgeous name :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Huge congratulations!

I love [name_f]Norah[/name_f] [name_f]Bloom[/name_f] :sunflower:

2 Likes

[name_f]Gorgeous[/name_f] name (and my favorite spelling)! Congratulations to you all!

1 Like

Congratulations!! What a beautiful name

1 Like

Congrats! [name_f]Norah[/name_f] is lovely, especially with her older siblings’ names!

1 Like

congratulations!! her name is stunning, and i adore the shared endings :two_hearts:

1 Like

lovely name!! huge congratulations :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Congratulations!!!

She has such an adorable name!! [name_f]Norah[/name_f] [name_f]Bloom[/name_f] is the sweetest. And I love her siblings’ names :heart:

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: [name_f]Norah[/name_f] [name_f]Bloom[/name_f] needs a younger sibling

2 Likes

How about [name_f]Milah[/name_f] [name_u]Raine[/name_u]?

2 Likes

Don’t encourage him. :joy:

3 Likes

Lol

1 Like

Congratulations, beautiful name! I love that all the siblings names share an ending, while each still sounding very distinct.

1 Like

Congratulations! It’s a lovely name :heart:

1 Like

How beautiful! I wish my name was [name_f]Norah[/name_f] [name_f]Bloom[/name_f]! And it’s perfect with the siblings’ names.

1 Like

Absolutely gorgeous — your kids’ names are all stunning. They’re grand together.

Congratulations and welcome to miss [name_f]Norah[/name_f]!

1 Like

[name_f]Lovely[/name_f] choice! :tulip: many congratulations

1 Like