Better Sibset?

Looking for a boy-name that goes with [name_m]Albert[/name_m] and [name_f]Layla[/name_f]. Here is my list so far:

Albert, [name_f]Layla[/name_f] and [name_m]Walter[/name_m]
[name_m]Albert[/name_m], [name_f]Layla[/name_f] and [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m]
[name_m]Albert[/name_m], [name_f]Layla[/name_f] and [name_u]Michael[/name_u]
[name_m]Albert[/name_m], [name_f]Layla[/name_f], and [name_u]Julian[/name_u]

What do you think?

1 Like

Walter

2 Likes

I think [name_u]Julian[/name_u] kind of helps bridge the style gap between [name_m]Albert[/name_m] and [name_f]Layla[/name_f], so I’ll pick him :slight_smile:

1 Like

Walter :slight_smile:

1 Like

I really like [name_m]Walter[/name_m] with [name_m]Albert[/name_m] and [name_f]Layla[/name_f].

2 Likes

Oohhh I just love these boy names right now !

Walter goes perfectly with [name_m]Albert[/name_m] but I feel is pretty different than [name_f]Layla[/name_f]. I love the nick names [name_u]Wally[/name_u] , [name_m]Walt[/name_m]

Nathaniel is such a timeless classic and I think nn [name_m]Nate[/name_m] ties [name_f]Layla[/name_f] and [name_m]Albert[/name_m] together

Michael is another classic that I just don’t hear very often anymore. I really like how uncommon it feels now

Julian . I have a name crush on this name lately and it’s on my list!

I think [name_m]Walter[/name_m] is my favourite with [name_m]Albert[/name_m] , [name_u]Michael[/name_u] is my favourite with [name_f]Layla[/name_f] , [name_u]Julian[/name_u] is my favourite on its own and [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] is my favourite paired with your set! So no matter the choice you can’t go wrong

1 Like

Julian

1 Like

Julian or [name_m]Walter[/name_m]

1 Like

Julian and [name_u]Michael[/name_u] create a perfect balance!

Walter is the best match for [name_m]Albert[/name_m], but not the best pair for [name_f]Layla[/name_f]. At the same time, [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] and [name_f]Layla[/name_f] are amazing names for siblings, but I don’t think [name_m]Albert[/name_m] fits into this modern/popular sibset.

1 Like

Julian!

I have the combo [name_u]Julian[/name_u] [name_m]Albert[/name_m] high on my favorite list ([name_m]Albert[/name_m] was my grandpa). I think those two names go great together.

1 Like

I like [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] best with the other two! Would you use a nn? [name_m]Nate[/name_m] would be so sweet!

1 Like

I like [name_u]Michael[/name_u] and [name_m]Walter[/name_m], though [name_m]Walter[/name_m] best.

1 Like

Albert, [name_f]Layla[/name_f], and:

• Sinclaire
  • Walter
  • Winston
  • Simon
  • Vincent
  • Jonathan
  • Samuel
1 Like

I like [name_m]Walter[/name_m] but what I think [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] also goes great with [name_f]Layla[/name_f] and [name_m]Albert[/name_m]

1 Like

I think any of these are fine. To me, [name_m]Albert[/name_m] and [name_f]Layla[/name_f] are about as far apart as names can get, so I think anything goes with #3.

1 Like