Between Cyan and Indigo

Which blue color do you like the most? or hate the least? If the choice was between [name_u]Cyan[/name_u] [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] and [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u], which one would you feel more comfortable picking? And hey, if you think both are a bad idea, please give us a warning too!

I really like [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u]!

1 Like

Indigo [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] is awesome!

1 Like

Cyan [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u]!

1 Like

How is Cayn pronounced?

1 Like

I prefer [name_u]Cyan[/name_u] [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] as a combo but in general love [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] instead of [name_u]Cyan[/name_u]! @Lexieday831 I pronounce it like Sigh-anne

2 Likes

Thanks! I think I am going to have to go with [name_u]Cyan[/name_u] [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] as well.

1 Like

I like [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u]!

1 Like

I say it SAI-an.

1 Like

I actually prefer [name_u]Cyan[/name_u] for a girl, so my vote is for [name_u]Indigo[/name_u]!

2 Likes

I really like [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u]!

1 Like

Cyan [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u]

1 Like

Indigo [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u].
Not only is [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] such a gorgeous colour, you get the nn ‘[name_f]Indi[/name_f]’ which has been one of my favourite nicknames since I first saw [name_u]Indiana[/name_u] [name_m]Jones[/name_m]!

2 Likes

@gracegillian I can’t tell you how much I love this reference, and hadn’t thought about it! :rofl:. I have to tell my partner about this and I’m sure he’s reaction will be “say no more! [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] nn [name_f]Indi[/name_f] like-[name_u]Indiana[/name_u]-[name_m]Jones[/name_m] it is. Hey! Let’s name him [name_u]Indiana[/name_u]”.

We did promise each other that we would tone down the geek impulses for the baby’s sake. If it we were giving free rein to our impulses we would have an [name_u]Solo[/name_u] Aragorn Seuss [name_m]Mario[/name_m] [name_m]Simpson[/name_m] on the way.

2 Likes

Indigo [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u]. It does have lots of hard “g,” but I prefer it over [name_u]Cyan[/name_u] despite that.

1 Like

Definitely [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u]! It’s so incredibly handsome, I especially love the nn [name_f]Indi[/name_f]. and if it helps, [name_u]Indiana[/name_u] [name_m]Jones[/name_m] was also my first thought :slightly_smiling_face:

(also I may or may not have Aragorn close to the top of my list :grimacing: :joy:)

1 Like

Oh! Please let it on the top :crossed_fingers:t5: :pray:t5: :star_struck:

1 Like

I love [name_u]Indigo[/name_u]!

1 Like

Indigo! :grin:

1 Like

Indigo [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] is my favourite. [name_u]Indie[/name_u] is a cute nickname.

1 Like