Between Ruby, Lillian, Eleanor and Evelyn…

I’ve narrowed my list down to these four. Which combination would you go with? I’m looking for one first name and 1-2 middle names.

[name_u]Ruby[/name_u]
[name_f]Lillian[/name_f]
[name_u]Evelyn[/name_u]
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]

I was leaning towards [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u], but then I realized “Lily” [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] would be strange, would it not? What do you think of [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] then?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

1 Like

[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] or [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] would be super cool!

1 Like

I don’t think [name_f]Lily[/name_f] as a nickname with [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] as a middle is weird at all.
[name_f]Lillian[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] is great, [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] flows much better than [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u].
I personally would go for [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] because [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] is my favorite of the 4 but all of them are nice.

1 Like

[name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] or [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] would be my picks. I don’t care for [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] but that’s just my personal opinion, if you love it then go for it!

2 Likes

I think [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] is gorgeous! :gem:

[name_f]Lillian[/name_f] is such a pretty name very elegant, graceful and has gorgeous floral connotations. [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] sounds fabulous with [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] very summery name that feels sparkly and bright. I think [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] is just fine very sweet and girly.

1 Like

I think [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] is lovely!! [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] is kind of fun!

[name_f]Lillian[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] is nice too though!

Personally, I’d go with [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]

2 Likes

[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] :heart:

1 Like

Ooh, these are lovely! [name_f]My[/name_f] very favourite combinations are these two:
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u]
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]
Both truly gorgeous, with great flow & no repetitive sounds, etc. :slight_smile:

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u] all of your choices but I’m especially loving [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] lately. It just has the most pleasant sound.

[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] is perfection

1 Like

[name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] would be my pick if you needed to pick 3?
If not [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] gets my vote

1 Like

I really like [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] Ruby!!! I don’t think [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] would be strange at all. It sounds cute and fun. If I had to pick a different combination it would probably be [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f].

1 Like

[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] is my favourite! i also like [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Lillian[/name_f]

1 Like

I think all of these names are lovely :ribbon:

I don’t think [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] sounds all that strange, especially because it seems unlikely that it will ever be said. I could see [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [last name] being said, or [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] being said, but I haven’t usually heard someone say the nickname with the middle. Maybe that’s a me thing, but I haven’t heard of that, so if that’s your only deterrent, I say go for [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you all! Your descriptions of sweet, pretty and girly was exactly what I’m going for and so I will go with [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u].

[name_f]Lily[/name_f] would really only be a possible nickname and it’s true that it probably won’t be said together with the middle name. I am really fond of [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] and glad that people like what I chose.

2 Likes

lillian ruby and lillian eleanor ruby are both lovely!
i think i would go with eleanor ruby or evelyn ruby!

[name_f]Lillian[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] sounds pretty. [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] also holds some appeal

i personally adore lillian! especially with the middle name ruby. lily ruby is adorable.

while lillian would by my first choice, i also love eleanor. the nicknames are sweet and its a timeless classic!

I also love [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]! I don’t think [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] is strange as I imagine she would rarely be referred to as that.