Between these two name combos

Over the past few months I’ve been backwards and forwards with name combos. I think my partner and I have narrowed the boys name down to two contenders now.

• Elias [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u]
  • Elias [name_m]Fraser[/name_m]

0 voters

Which do you prefer? Our other son’s names are Zàchary [name_u]George[/name_u] and Alexànder [name_u]Theo[/name_u]

Elias [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] is beautiful

1 Like

I do really like [name_m]Fraser[/name_m], but I think [name_u]Elias[/name_u] [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] fits well with your other sons’ names.

1 Like

Gabriel is great with [name_u]Elias[/name_u]. :slight_smile:

1 Like

My personal preference is [name_u]Elias[/name_u] [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] but for you I’m thinking [name_u]Elias[/name_u] [name_m]Fraser[/name_m] is the best choice.

I think stylistically [name_m]Fraser[/name_m] fits best with the sibset. And also [name_u]Elias[/name_u] [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] is a combo that somewhat screams biblical which I think is something you were aiming to stay away from.

1 Like

I enjoy both combos. However, with your sons’ names, I think [name_u]Elias[/name_u] [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] is the better fit.

1 Like

I love [name_u]Elias[/name_u] [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] so soft and romantic

1 Like

I like the balance of [name_u]Elias[/name_u] [name_m]Fraser[/name_m] – especially with your older sons’ names. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The overall name [name_u]Elias[/name_u] [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] does feel biblical doesn’t it? This is the dilemma I have. I love all the biblical names and when two biblical names are paired together it is strikingly biblical.
Both my boys middle names are classics but [name_m]Fraser[/name_m] to me isn’t a classic? It’s more down to earth a little trendy.