Bianca Powell?

I discovered the name [name]Bianca[/name] this morning. What do you think? Is it fresh or dated? What is a little [name]Bianca[/name] like? I love feminine lovely names like [name]Gwendolyn[/name], [name]Eloise[/name], [name]Josephine[/name], etc… but dh doesn’t like those? Does this have the same feel?

oh, and our preferred boy’s name is [name]Thaddeus[/name] [name]Roman[/name]. [name]Do[/name] the names go together? Also mn suggestions would be great!

I adore [name]Bianca[/name] - I don’t think it was every popular enought o be dated, although I believe it’s peak was in the era of ultra-feminine names like [name]Jessica[/name], [name]Melissa[/name], and [name]Ashley[/name]. I think it’s sophisticated, regal, and beautiful. I’m not sure if it goes with [name]Thaddeus[/name] but I don’t think [name]Bianca[/name] is really a “type” name. [name]Do[/name] you plan on using a nick name for [name]Thaddeus[/name].

We’ll probably call him [name]Thad[/name] and [name]Thaddeus[/name] interchangeably.

[name]Bianca[/name] was an old name crush of mine that I’ve since abandoned (mostly due to a last initial S.) but I still think it is a beautiful beautiful name! It has such a refinement to it and I think it sounds great with [name]Powell[/name]! Very girly, but fresh.
[name]Bianca[/name] & [name]Thaddeus[/name] could certainly work as siblings.

Middles brainstorm…

[name]Bianca[/name] [name]Lillian[/name] [name]Powell[/name]
[name]Bianca[/name] [name]Clarice[/name] [name]Powell[/name]
[name]Bianca[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] [name]Powell[/name]
[name]Bianca[/name] [name]Catherine[/name] [name]Powell[/name]
[name]Bianca[/name] [name]Irene[/name] [name]Powell[/name]

[name]Bianca[/name] is sweet! I agree with @elisabeth rae about its height being around the 80s, when [name]Jessica[/name] and [name]Ashley[/name] were in their heyday. When I actually think about it, I really like it, but most of the time it feels a bit dated to me. [name]Bianca[/name] [name]Powell[/name] sounds lovely.

What about:

[name]Bianca[/name] [name]Felicity[/name]
[name]Bianca[/name] [name]Juliette[/name]/[name]Bianca[/name] [name]Juliet[/name]
[name]Bianca[/name] [name]Zoe[/name]
[name]Bianca[/name] [name]Gabrielle[/name]
[name]Bianca[/name] [name]Natalie[/name]
[name]Bianca[/name] [name]Violet[/name]
[name]Bianca[/name] [name]Rosalie[/name]

Good luck!

I love the name [name]Bianca[/name]!

[name]Bianca[/name] is very pretty.

I think it is really pretty. I think it goes really well with Thaddeua go very well together. They both sound upper class and sophisticated. The kind of kids who’d take tennis lessons. I could see myself adding [name]Bianca[/name] to my own list, but i’m not sure I like it as well as some of my other names.

I really like [name]Bianca[/name]. It’s an old name but it doesn’t feel dated to me. It’s a classic. Used by [name]Shakespeare[/name].

A friend of mine just used [name]Bianca[/name], to go with siblings [name]Sophie[/name] and [name]Lucy[/name], if that helps. I don’t love it - I find it way too 80’s - but I can see the appeal.

I like [name]Bianca[/name] and think it does feel similar to the other girl names you listed. It’s feminine, sweet, and feels vintage without feeling “old lady.”

I do not care for the name [name]Bianca[/name]. Sounds too similar to [name]Blanca[/name], which I REALLY don’t care for. It sounds dated to me-the only [name]Bianca[/name] I’ve known was in 1990 when I was in kindergarten! I have no problem with vintage names ,but [name]Bianca[/name] just lacks that something for me.