Bianca?

I’m in shock, but I finally got DH on board with a name I love, [name_f]Bianca[/name_f]! What are your overall opinions? What would your first reaction be if you met a little [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] IRL?

She’ll probably look like her sisters and have long, wavy, chestnut colored hair, light olive skin, and green eyes (I’m hoping she’ll have her daddy’s stunning blue eyes).

Middle name would be [name_f]Sophia[/name_f]. Siblings are Éva [name_f]Natalia[/name_f], [name_m]Dimitri[/name_m] [name_u]David[/name_u], [name_f]Mila[/name_f] [name_f]Cosette[/name_f], and [name_u]Niko[/name_u] [name_m]Vander[/name_m]. Does it fit?

7 Likes

[name_f]Bianca[/name_f] is lovely and I think it fits perfectly with her siblings’ names!

2 Likes

I think it fits very well and think it is a lovely namee

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u] this name! Gorgeous.

1 Like

I love [name_f]Bianca[/name_f]!

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Bianca[/name_f]! She’d fit in perfectly with her siblings names as well

1 Like

I think [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] is very sweet and goes beautifully with the rest of the siblings! I’ve only ever met one [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] in my life and I immediately thought her name was beautiful. Interestingly, she looks exactly like how you described!

1 Like

Not a fan tbh, sry

I think it is absolutely perfect. Such a beautiful name and [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] is stunning. Fits perfectly

1 Like

Bianca is such a gorgeous name, and fits in perfectly with your other children! Bianca Sophia would be absolutely beautiful too.

1 Like

It fits beautifully and I would love to meet a little [name_f]Bianca[/name_f]!

1 Like

Yes, it’s lovely.

1 Like

It’s lovely and fits in with her siblings names beautifully

1 Like

Works great! I’m so happy everyone is on board!

2 Likes

I love [name_f]Bianca[/name_f]! I think it’s much prettier than [name_f]Blanca[/name_f]. I’ve actually met a [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] before who was an adult and she suited her name well. It goes great with your sibset!

2 Likes

I’d love to meet a [name_f]Bianca[/name_f]! It’s such a cool, distinctive name and I think it fita well with your other kids!!

1 Like

[name_f]Bianca[/name_f] always felt so sophisticated and sleek to me, but not in a stuck up way if that makes sense. I think it goes perfectly with her siblings! [name_f]My[/name_f] immediate first thought is the mouse from the Rescuers and a character from a soap opera but I wouldn’t think those would be super well known characters.

1 Like

I think [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] is very pretty and it’s an name that can age with her. I have no negative associations with the name, and I can totally imagine your girl being named [name_f]Bianca[/name_f]. [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] sounds gorgeous

1 Like

I have such a soft spot for [name_f]Bianca[/name_f]! I think it’s a timeless, beautiful name, and it suits her siblings’ names so well! [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] is very pretty as a combo too. I would be so excited to meet a little [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] in real life :slight_smile:

1 Like

I absolutely love [name_f]Bianca[/name_f]!

1 Like