Birdie

I love [name_f]Birdie[/name_f] as a nn. I have a friend named [name_f]Brielle[/name_f] with the nn [name_f]Birdie[/name_f]

1 Like

Itā€™s too cutesy for me and just doesnā€™t have an appealing sound imo. Sorry.

1 Like

Nicknames as full names arenā€™t my style, however I think it can stand alone just as much as [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f].

1 Like

Oh [name_f]Birdie[/name_f] is lovely. If it were made up new that would be one thing, but eons ago it was my great grandmotherā€™s name.

1 Like

It feels a bit too cutesy to me. Itā€™s hard for me to imagine a businesswoman named [name_f]Birdie[/name_f].

1 Like

I knew an adult called [name_f]Birdie[/name_f]. Still not sure if it was her birth name or a nickname because itā€™s all she ever went by and she managed it as a professional.

Not sure Iā€™d use it personally but just showing it can be done.

1 Like

I love [name_f]Birdie[/name_f], but maybe [name_f]Bernadette[/name_f] would be better

1 Like

Iā€™m not really fond of it. Maybe a little too cutesy? I also agree with @Miss_Mayhem that maybe [name_f]Bernadette[/name_f] would be better and her nickname could be [name_f]Birdie[/name_f]. Another recommendation I have is [name_f]Bridgette[/name_f]/Bridget

2 Likes