Biz/Bizzy?

I recently came across my third little Biz/Bizzy, as a nickname for [name]Elizabeth[/name]. One lives in [name]California[/name], one is in [name]Florida[/name], and the third is on the [name]East[/name] Coast. Have any of you ever heard of Biz/Bizzy for [name]Elizabeth[/name]?

Wow, you’ve met three? I have heard of Bizzy (never met one, though), but I guess I never thought about what it was a nickname for. I guess it makes sense for [name]Elizabeth[/name]. [name]Elizabeth[/name] really gets alllll the nicknames!

There’s an actress named Busy [name]Phillips[/name] and I think her given name is [name]Elizabeth[/name]. I’ve always thought it was a really cute name for the right kind of girl and it seems to suit her.

i grew up with a biz in high school, her full name was elizabeth. and i’m in california…

Thanks for your replies, everyone! I think it’s a really cute nickname, too, and I have been surprised by so many Bizzies popping up. I always assumed that the first Biz I knew was called Biz because she couldn’t pronounce her name, but I was obviously wrong! :slight_smile: