Blue Merle Male pup!

I thought I was getting a girl pup for sure, turns out we are getting a male blue [name_u]Merle[/name_u] Aussie puppy.

I’m really stuck on male names now. I was all set for a girl. We have a small list of agreed upon names but not sure if any really feel like it’s perfect

We had a golden named [name_u]Henry[/name_u] and his name was so perfect for him. Im just looking for the same feels I got with his name.

[name_u]Atlas[/name_u], [name_m]Argus[/name_m], and [name_u]Neptune[/name_u] are the agreed upon choices. [name_u]Vesper[/name_u] my DH still likes for a boy but I’m not sure if it’s too feminine.

What would you name this pup?

[name_f]My[/name_f] top choice was Tenzing, my sons name is [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] and these two are gonna be best buds so I thought naming him after [name_m]Sir[/name_m] [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] Hillary’s sherpa was hilariously adorable, and a super cool name. But I got vetoed :rage:

3 Likes

What a cute puppy! I also like Tenzing, it’s unfortunate you got vetoed. Out of your choices I like [name_u]Atlas[/name_u] to fit with [name_u]Henry[/name_u], and I don’t think [name_u]Vesper[/name_u] sounds too feminine since it would def be my second pick.
Other names that I think may work.

[name_m]Dax[/name_m]
[name_m]Titan[/name_m]
[name_m]Jacob[/name_m]
[name_m]Gerald[/name_m] idkw this popped into my head
[name_m]Otis[/name_m]
[name_u]Mars[/name_u]
[name_m]Bernard[/name_m]
[name_m]Winston[/name_m]
[name_u]Orion[/name_u]
[name_m]Caspian[/name_m]
[name_m]Apollo[/name_m]

Thanks! Definitely have similar taste, love these choices. I really like [name_m]Dax[/name_m].

[name_u]Mars[/name_u] was going to be the name if we got the red tri boy or red merle boy! I’m sad I don’t get to use it :frowning: such a great name for an energetic red dog, just love the vibe.

Merlin???
[name_m]Ajax[/name_m]
[name_m]Cosmo[/name_m]
[name_u]Comet[/name_u]
[name_u]Pilot[/name_u]
[name_u]Haze[/name_u]
[name_u]Dusty[/name_u]

I like [name_u]Neptune[/name_u] for him!