BNG: The Diary of a Young, Young Girl

INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Go here and keep this open in a new window.

2. Before each section of the story, there will be a list of numbers and corresponding “answers”. Use the die (linked above) to find out your “answer”. Plug that answer into the following story. There will likely be multiple parts to the story, spanning over a few different threads. If another part to the story is created, I will link it in the OP.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[name_m]ROLL[/name_m] THE DIE

[name_m]Young[/name_m], [name_m]Young[/name_m] Girl First [YYG]:

1. [name_f]Kate[/name_f]
  2. [name_f]Petra[/name_f]
  3. [name_f]Katniss[/name_f]
  4. [name_f]Evadne[/name_f]
  5. [name_f]Juliette[/name_f]
  6. [name_f]Lara[/name_f]
  7. [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]
  8. [name_f]Nova[/name_f]

YYG Middle:

1. [name_f]Valentina[/name_f]
  2. [name_f]Estella[/name_f]
  3. [name_f]Agnes[/name_f]
  4. [name_f]Clara[/name_f]
  5. [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f]
  6. [name_f]Susannah[/name_f]
  7. [name_f]Zarya[/name_f]
  8. [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]

Family Last Name [LN]:

1. Alves
  2. Nurmi
  3. Cardona
  4. [name_m]Oriol[/name_m]
  5. [name_u]Roma[/name_u]
  6. Boehler
  7. [name_m]Holmes[/name_m]
  8. [name_m]Seymour[/name_m]

Brother 1 First [B1]:

1. [name_m]Raul[/name_m]
  2. [name_u]Jessie[/name_u]
  3. [name_m]Levi[/name_m]
  4. [name_u]Dale[/name_u]
  5. [name_u]Glenn[/name_u]
  6. [name_m]Cole[/name_m]
  7. [name_m]Eddie[/name_m]
  8. [name_u]Neil[/name_u]

B1 Middle:

1. [name_u]Skyler[/name_u]
  2. [name_u]Johnnie[/name_u]
  3. [name_m]Jimmie[/name_m]
  4. [name_u]Dexter[/name_u]
  5. [name_u]Dusty[/name_u]
  6. [name_u]Everett[/name_u]
  7. [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m]
  8. [name_m]Floyd[/name_m]

Brother 2 First [B2]:

1. [name_m]Myles[/name_m]
  2. [name_m]Dalton[/name_m]
  3. [name_m]Roland[/name_m]
  4. [name_u]Brice[/name_u]
  5. [name_m]Zane[/name_m]
  6. [name_u]Darrin[/name_u]
  7. [name_u]Lonnie[/name_u]
  8. [name_m]Marlon[/name_m]

B2 Middle:

1. [name_m]Cale[/name_m]
  2. [name_m]Silas[/name_m]
  3. [name_m]Waylon[/name_m]
  4. [name_m]Louie[/name_m]
  5. [name_m]Theron[/name_m]
  6. [name_m]Dennis[/name_m]
  7. [name_m]Jeremy[/name_m]
  8. [name_m]Edmond[/name_m]

Brother 3 First [B3]:

1. [name_u]Kirby[/name_u]
  2. [name_m]Wilfred[/name_m]
  3. [name_u]Elisha[/name_u]
  4. [name_m]Lukas[/name_m]
  5. [name_m]Duncan[/name_m]
  6. [name_u]Tate[/name_u]
  7. [name_u]Billie[/name_u]
  8. [name_m]Rocco[/name_m]

B3 Middle:

1. [name_u]Lane[/name_u]
  2. [name_m]Lance[/name_m]
  3. [name_m]Gerald[/name_m]
  4. [name_m]Wayne[/name_m]
  5. [name_m]Arthur[/name_m]
  6. [name_u]Tyler[/name_u]
  7. [name_m]Bruce[/name_m]
  8. [name_m]Martin[/name_m]

Brother 4 First [B4]:

1. [name_m]Chester[/name_m]
  2. [name_u]Robbie[/name_u]
  3. [name_m]Donovan[/name_m]
  4. [name_m]Coby[/name_m]
  5. [name_m]Doyle[/name_m]
  6. [name_m]Kevin[/name_m]
  7. [name_u]Kai[/name_u]
  8. [name_u]Micah[/name_u]

B4 Middle:

1. [name_m]Ross[/name_m]
  2. [name_m]Ralph[/name_m]
  3. [name_m]Caleb[/name_m]
  4. [name_u]Devin[/name_u]
  5. [name_u]Blake[/name_u]
  6. [name_u]Howard[/name_u]
  7. [name_u]Francis[/name_u]
  8. [name_u]Tyson[/name_u]

Dearest Father First [DF]:

1. [name_m]Daniel[/name_m]
  2. [name_m]Steven[/name_m]
  3. [name_m]Raymond[/name_m]
  4. [name_m]Gregory[/name_m]
  5. [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u]
  6. [name_m]Peter[/name_m]
  7. [name_m]Carl[/name_m]
  8. [name_m]Jack[/name_m]

DF Middle:

1. [name_u]Seth[/name_u]
  2. [name_m]Bud[/name_m]
  3. [name_m]Graham[/name_m]
  4. [name_m]Hoyt[/name_m]
  5. [name_m]Anderson[/name_m]
  6. [name_m]Buster[/name_m]
  7. [name_m]Elroy[/name_m]
  8. [name_m]Garth[/name_m]

Dearest Mother First [DM]:

1. [name_f]Margot[/name_f]
  2. [name_f]Charmaine[/name_f]
  3. [name_f]Arline[/name_f]
  4. [name_f]Callie[/name_f]
  5. [name_u]Allison[/name_u]
  6. [name_f]Sybil[/name_f]
  7. [name_f]Heather[/name_f]
  8. [name_f]Mavis[/name_f]

DM Middle:

1. [name_f]Sue[/name_f]
  2. [name_f]Marsha[/name_f]
  3. [name_f]Sarah[/name_f]
  4. [name_f]Dianne[/name_f]
  5. [name_f]Constance[/name_f]
  6. [name_f]Joanne[/name_f]
  7. [name_f]Louisa[/name_f]
  8. [name_f]Norma[/name_f]

[name_u]January[/name_u] 6, 1993 – 10 years old

Dear Diary,

I found you laying on the street today. I flipped you open to find who you belonged to, but you had nothing but blank pages. So I guess you belong to me now. Yay! Now, what to write in you… Maybe I’ll start off by telling you about my family.

My name is [YYG] [Middle] [LN]. I have 4 little brothers. Their names are [B1] [Middle] LN], [B2] [Middle] [LN], [B3] [Middle] [LN], and [B4] [Middle] [LN]. [B1] is 7, [B2] and [B3] are 6, and [B4] is 5. Our dad’s name is [DF] [Middle] [LN]. He died when I was seven, before [Ten] was born. My mom’s name is [DM] [Middle] [LN].

My mom works a lot. She gets home after I put the boys to bed and she leaves before they wake up. They hardly ever see her. I only see her because I wake up early enough to get the boys ready for school. I love school. We all do. At school, we get warm food. Yum. Gotta go. Time to find some dinner for the boys. Goodnight, Diary!

To be continued…

Dear Diary,

I found you laying on the street today. I flipped you open to find who you belonged to, but you had nothing but blank pages. So I guess you belong to me now. Yay! Now, what to write in you… Maybe I’ll start off by telling you about my family.

My name is [name_f]Evadne[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] Boehler. I have 4 little brothers. Their names are [name_m]Eddie[/name_m] [name_u]Everett[/name_u] Boehler, [name_m]Roland[/name_m] [name_m]Dennis[/name_m] Boehler, [name_u]Tate[/name_u] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] Boehler, and [name_u]Robbie[/name_u] [name_m]Ralph[/name_m] Boehler. [name_m]Eddie[/name_m] is 7, [name_m]Roland[/name_m] and [name_u]Tate[/name_u] are 6, and [name_u]Robbie[/name_u] is 5. Our dad’s name is [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] [name_m]Graham[/name_m] Boehler. He died when I was seven, before [name_u]Robbie[/name_u] was born. My mom’s name is [name_f]Charmaine[/name_f] [name_f]Norma[/name_f] Boehler.

My mom works a lot. She gets home after I put the boys to bed and she leaves before they wake up. They hardly ever see her. I only see her because I wake up early enough to get the boys ready for school. I love school. We all do. At school, we get warm food. Yum. Gotta go. Time to find some dinner for the boys. Goodnight, Diary!

LN: [name_m]Oriol[/name_m]
YGG: [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]
B1: [name_m]Cole[/name_m] [name_u]Dexter[/name_u]
B2: [name_m]Roland[/name_m] [name_m]Louie[/name_m]
B3: [name_m]Lukas[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m]
B4: [name_m]Chester[/name_m] [name_u]Blake[/name_u]
DF: [name_m]Carl[/name_m] [name_m]Anderson[/name_m]
DM: [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f]

Dear Diary,

My name is [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_m]Oriol[/name_m]. I have 4 little brothers. Their names are [name_m]Cole[/name_m] [name_u]Dexter[/name_u] [name_m]Oriol[/name_m], [name_m]Roland[/name_m] [name_m]Louie[/name_m] [name_m]Oriol[/name_m], [name_m]Lukas[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_m]Oriol[/name_m] and [name_m]Chester[/name_m] [name_u]Blake[/name_u] [name_m]Oriol[/name_m]. [name_m]Cole[/name_m] is 7, [name_m]Roland[/name_m] and [name_m]Luke[/name_m] are 6, and [name_m]Chester[/name_m] is 5. Our dad’s name is [name_m]Carl[/name_m] [name_m]Anderson[/name_m] [name_m]Oriol[/name_m]. He died when I was five, before [name_m]Chester[/name_m] was born. My mom’s name is [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_m]Oriol[/name_m].

Dear Diary,

My name is [name_f]Evadne[/name_f] [name_f]Estella[/name_f] Alves. I have 4 little brothers. Their names are [name_u]Jessie[/name_u] [name_m]Boyd[/name_m] Alves, [name_m]Zane[/name_m] [name_m]Theron[/name_m] Alves, [name_u]Kirby[/name_u] [name_u]Tyler[/name_u] and [name_u]Micah[/name_u] [name_u]Howard[/name_u]. [name_u]Jessie[/name_u] is 7, [name_m]Zane[/name_m] and [name_u]Kirby[/name_u] are 6, and [name_u]Micah[/name_u] is 5. Our dad’s name is [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] [name_m]Elroy[/name_m] Alves. He died when I was seven, before [name_u]Micah[/name_u] was born. My mom’s name is [name_f]Arline[/name_f] [name_f]Sue[/name_f] Alves.

[name_m]Young[/name_m], [name_m]Young[/name_m] Girl [YYG]: [name_f]Petra[/name_f] [name_f]Zarya[/name_f]

Family Last Name [LN]: [name_u]Roma[/name_u]

Brother 1 [B1]: [name_u]Jessie[/name_u] [name_u]Everett[/name_u]

Brother 2 [B2]: [name_u]Lonnie[/name_u] [name_m]Louie[/name_m]

Brother 3 [B3]: [name_u]Elisha[/name_u] [name_m]Bruce[/name_m]

Brother 4 [B4]: [name_u]Kai[/name_u] [name_u]Francis[/name_u]

Dearest Father [DF]: [name_m]Raymond[/name_m] [name_m]Graham[/name_m]

Dearest Mother [DM]: [name_f]Callie[/name_f] [name_f]Dianne[/name_f]

Dear Diary,

My name is [name_f]Petra[/name_f] [name_f]Zarya[/name_f] [name_u]Roma[/name_u]. I have 4 little brothers. Their names are [name_u]Jessie[/name_u] [name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_u]Roma[/name_u], [name_u]Lonnie[/name_u] [name_m]Louie[/name_m] [name_u]Roma[/name_u], [name_u]Elisha[/name_u] [name_m]Bruce[/name_m] [name_u]Roma[/name_u], and [name_u]Kai[/name_u] [name_u]Francis[/name_u] [name_u]Roma[/name_u]. [name_u]Jessie[/name_u] is 7, [name_u]Lonnie[/name_u] and [name_u]Elisha[/name_u] are 6, and [name_u]Kai[/name_u] is 5. Our dad’s name is [name_m]Raymond[/name_m] [name_m]Graham[/name_m] [name_u]Roma[/name_u]. He died when I was seven, before [name_u]Kai[/name_u] was born. My mom’s name is [name_f]Callie[/name_f] [name_f]Dianne[/name_f] [name_u]Roma[/name_u].

To be continued…

[name_u]January[/name_u] 6, 1993 - 10 years old

Dear Diary,

I found you laying on the street today. I flipped you open to find out who you belonged to, but you had nothing but blank pages. So I guess you belong to me now. Yay! Now, what to write in you… Maybe I’ll start of by telling you about my family.

My name is [name_f]Petra[/name_f] [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_m]Holmes[/name_m]. I have 4 little brothers. Their names are [name_u]Dale[/name_u] [name_m]Floyd[/name_m] [name_m]Holmes[/name_m], [name_m]Marlon[/name_m] [name_m]Cale[/name_m] [name_m]Holmes[/name_m], [name_u]Kirby[/name_u] [name_m]Bruce[/name_m] [name_m]Holmes[/name_m] and [name_u]Devin[/name_u] [name_u]Kai[/name_u] [name_m]Holmes[/name_m]. [name_u]Dale[/name_u] is 7, [name_m]Marlon[/name_m] & [name_u]Kirby[/name_u] are 6, and [name_u]Devin[/name_u] is 5. Our dad’s name is [name_m]Raymond[/name_m] [name_m]Bud[/name_m] [name_m]Holmes[/name_m]. He died when I was seven, before [name_u]Devin[/name_u] was born. My mam’s name is [name_f]Charmaine[/name_f] [name_f]Sue[/name_f] [name_m]Holmes[/name_m].

My mam works a lot. She gets home after I put the boys to bed and leaves before they wake up. They hardly ever see her. I only see her because I wake up early enough to get the boys ready for school. I love school. We all do. At school, we get warm food. Yum. Gotta go. Time to find some dinner for the boys. Goodnight, Diary!

You have no idea how long I’ve been waiting for another BNG from you! :smiley:

YYG: [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]
LN: [name_m]Seymour[/name_m]
B1: [name_m]Levi[/name_m] [name_m]Jimmie[/name_m]
B2: [name_m]Zane[/name_m] [name_m]Silas[/name_m]
B3: [name_u]Kirby[/name_u] [name_u]Tyler[/name_u]
B4: [name_m]Chester[/name_m] [name_u]Francis[/name_u]
DF: [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] [name_m]Graham[/name_m]
DM: [name_f]Arline[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f]

Dear Diary,

My name is [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_m]Seymour[/name_m]. I have 4 little brothers. Their names are [name_m]Levi[/name_m] [name_m]Jimmie[/name_m] [name_m]Seymour[/name_m], [name_m]Zane[/name_m] [name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_m]Seymour[/name_m], [name_u]Kirby[/name_u] [name_u]Tyler[/name_u] [name_m]Seymour[/name_m], and [name_m]Chester[/name_m] [name_u]Francis[/name_u] [name_m]Seymour[/name_m]. [name_m]Levi[/name_m] is 7, [name_m]Zane[/name_m] and [name_u]Kirby[/name_u] are 6, and [name_m]Chester[/name_m] is 5. Our dad’s name is [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] [name_m]Graham[/name_m] [name_m]Seymour[/name_m]. He died when I was seven, before [name_m]Chester[/name_m] was born. My mom’s name is [name_f]Arline[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_m]Seymour[/name_m].

DH: [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] [name_m]Graham[/name_m] “[name_m]Dan[/name_m]” Cardona.
DW: [name_f]Heather[/name_f] [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] Cardona ([name_m]Wright[/name_m]).

1. [name_f]Evadne[/name_f] [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] “[name_f]Eva[/name_f]” Cardona.
  2. [name_m]Levi[/name_m] [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m] Cardona.
  3. [name_m]Dalton[/name_m] [name_m]Edmond[/name_m] Cardona.
  4. [name_m]Lukas[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] “[name_m]Luke[/name_m]” Cardona.
  5. [name_u]Kai[/name_u] [name_u]Howard[/name_u] Cardona.

YYG: [name_f]Lara[/name_f] [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] Cardona
B1: [name_m]Cole[/name_m] [name_u]Dexter[/name_u] Cardona
B2: [name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_m]Louie[/name_m] Cardona
B3: [name_u]Kirby[/name_u] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] Cardona
B4: [name_m]Doyle[/name_m] [name_m]Caleb[/name_m] Cardona
DF: [name_m]Raymond[/name_m] [name_u]Seth[/name_u] Cardona
DM: [name_f]Callie[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] Cardona

Dear Diary,

My name is [name_f]Lara[/name_f] [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] Cardona. I have 4 little brothers. Their names are [name_m]Cole[/name_m] [name_u]Dexter[/name_u] Cardona, [name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_m]Louie[/name_m] Cardona, [name_u]Kirby[/name_u] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] Cardona, and [name_m]Doyle[/name_m] [name_m]Caleb[/name_m] Cardona. [name_m]Cole[/name_m] is 7, [name_u]Everett[/name_u] and [name_u]Kirby[/name_u] are 6, and [name_m]Doyle[/name_m] is 5. Our dad’s name is [name_m]Raymond[/name_m] [name_u]Seth[/name_u] Cardona. He died when I was seven, before [name_m]Doyle[/name_m] was born. My mom’s name is [name_f]Callie[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] Cardona.

Dear Diary,

My name is [name_f]Kate[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_m]Holmes[/name_m]. I have 4 little brothers. Their names are [name_m]Cole[/name_m] [name_u]Johnnie[/name_u] [name_m]Holmes[/name_m], [name_u]Brice[/name_u] [name_m]Theron[/name_m] [name_m]Holmes[/name_m], [name_m]Duncan[/name_m] [name_m]Wayne[/name_m] [name_m]Holmes[/name_m], and [name_u]Robbie[/name_u] [name_u]Devin[/name_u] [name_m]Holmes[/name_m]. [name_m]Cole[/name_m] is 7, [name_u]Brice[/name_u] and [name_m]Duncan[/name_m] are 6, and [name_u]Robbie[/name_u] is 5. Our dad’s name is [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_u]Seth[/name_u] [name_m]Holmes[/name_m]. He died when I was seven, before [Ten] was born. My mom’s name is [name_f]Sybil[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_m]Holmes[/name_m].

Dear Diary,

My name is [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] Alves. I have 4 little brothers. Their names are [name_m]Eddie[/name_m] [name_m]Floyd[/name_m] Alves, [name_u]Brice[/name_u] [name_m]Louie[/name_m] Alves, [name_m]Wilfred[/name_m] “[name_m]Will[/name_m]” [name_m]Lance[/name_m] Alves, and [name_m]Chester[/name_m] [name_u]Francis[/name_u] Alves. [name_m]Eddie[/name_m] is 7, [name_u]Brice[/name_u] and [name_m]Will[/name_m] are 6, and [name_m]Chester[/name_m] is 5. Our dad’s name is [name_m]Raymond[/name_m] “[name_u]Ray[/name_u]” [name_m]Graham[/name_m] Alves. He died when I was seven, before [name_m]Chester[/name_m] was born. My mom’s name is [name_f]Callie[/name_f] [name_f]Sue[/name_f] Alves.

Dear Diary,

My name is [name_f]Lara[/name_f] [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] [name_m]Seymour[/name_m]. I have 4 little brothers. Their names are [name_m]Raul[/name_m] [name_m]Floyd[/name_m] [name_m]Seymour[/name_m], [name_m]Marlon[/name_m] [name_m]Jeremy[/name_m] [name_m]Seymour[/name_m], [name_m]Lukas[/name_m] [name_m]Bruce[/name_m] [name_m]Seymour[/name_m], and [name_m]Kevin[/name_m] [name_u]Blake[/name_u] [name_m]Seymour[/name_m]. [name_m]Raul[/name_m] is 7, [name_m]Marlon[/name_m] and [name_m]Lukas[/name_m] are 6, and [name_m]Kevin[/name_m] is 5. Our dad’s name is [name_m]Peter[/name_m] [name_m]Buster[/name_m] [name_m]Seymour[/name_m]. He died when I was seven, before [name_m]Kevin[/name_m] was born. My mom’s name is Heater [name_f]Norma[/name_f] [name_m]Seymour[/name_m].

To be continued…

Dear Diary,

My name is [name_f]Evadne[/name_f] [name_f]Clara[/name_f] Cardona. I have 4 little brothers. Their names are [name_m]Eddie[/name_m] [name_u]Everett[/name_u] Cardona, [name_m]Zane[/name_m] [name_m]Louie[/name_m] Cardona, [name_u]Kirby[/name_u] [name_m]Martin[/name_m] Cardona, and [name_m]Donovan[/name_m] [name_m]Ross[/name_m] Cardona. [name_m]Eddie[/name_m] is 7, [name_m]Zane[/name_m] and [name_u]Kirby[/name_u] are 6, and [name_u]Van[/name_u] is 5. Our dad’s name is [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] [name_m]Graham[/name_m] Cardona. He died when I was seven, before [name_u]Van[/name_u] was born. My mom’s name is [name_f]Heather[/name_f] [name_f]Joanne[/name_f] Cardona.

Dear Diary,

My name is [name_f]Nova[/name_f] [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] Boehler. I have 4 little brothers. Their names are [name_u]Neil[/name_u] [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m] Boehler, [name_u]Lonnie[/name_u] [name_m]Jeremy[/name_m] Boehler, [name_m]Duncan[/name_m] [name_m]Martin[/name_m] Boehler, and [name_u]Kai[/name_u] [name_u]Francis[/name_u] Boehler.

[name_u]Neil[/name_u] is 7, [name_u]Lonnie[/name_u] and [name_m]Duncan[/name_m] are 6, and [name_u]Kai[/name_u] is 5. Our dad’s name is [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] [name_m]Elroy[/name_m] Boehler. He died when I was seven, before [name_u]Kai[/name_u] was born. My mom’s name is [name_f]Sybil[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] Boehler.

Dear Diary,

My name is [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] Alves. I have 4 little brothers. Their names are [name_m]Cole[/name_m] [name_u]Everett[/name_u] Alves, [name_m]Zane[/name_m] [name_m]Theron[/name_m] Alves, [name_u]Billie[/name_u] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] Alves, and [name_u]Micah[/name_u] [name_m]Ross[/name_m] Alves. [name_m]Cole[/name_m] is 7, [name_m]Zane[/name_m] and [name_u]Billie[/name_u] are 6, and [name_u]Micah[/name_u] is 5. Our dad’s name is [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] [name_m]Graham[/name_m] Alves. He died when I was seven, before [name_u]Micah[/name_u] was born. My mom’s name is [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Dianne[/name_f] Alves.

Dear Diary,

My name is [name_f]Kate[/name_f] [name_f]Estella[/name_f] [name_u]Roma[/name_u]. I have 4 little brothers. Their names are [name_u]Glenn[/name_u] [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m] [name_u]Roma[/name_u], [name_m]Marlon[/name_m] [name_m]Cale[/name_m] [name_u]Roma[/name_u], [name_u]Tate[/name_u] [name_m]Martin[/name_m] [name_u]Roma[/name_u], and [name_m]Coby[/name_m] [name_m]Ross[/name_m] [name_u]Roma[/name_u]. [name_u]Glenn[/name_u] is 7, [name_m]Marlon[/name_m] and [name_u]Tate[/name_u] are 6, and [name_m]Coby[/name_m] is 5. Our dad’s name is [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]Anderson[/name_m] [name_u]Roma[/name_u]. He died when I was seven, before [name_m]Coby[/name_m] was born. My mom’s name is [name_u]Allison[/name_u] [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] [name_u]Roma[/name_u].

Dear Diary,

My name is [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Evadne[/name_f] [name_m]Holmes[/name_m]. I have 4 little brothers. Their names are [name_m]Levi[/name_m] [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m] [name_m]Holmes[/name_m], [name_m]Dalton[/name_m] [name_m]Jeremy[/name_m] [name_m]Holmes[/name_m], [name_m]Duncan[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_m]Holmes[/name_m], and [name_m]Chester[/name_m] [name_u]Blake[/name_u] [name_m]Holmes[/name_m]. [name_m]Levi[/name_m] is 7, [name_m]Dalton[/name_m] and [name_m]Duncan[/name_m] are 6, and [name_m]Chester[/name_m] is 5. Our dad’s name is [name_m]Peter[/name_m] [name_m]Garth[/name_m] [name_m]Holmes[/name_m]. He died when I was seven, before [name_m]Chester[/name_m] was born. My mom’s name is [name_f]Mavis[/name_f] [name_f]Joanne[/name_f] [name_m]Holmes[/name_m].

Dear Diary,

My name is [name_f]Petra[/name_f] [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] Nurmi. I have 4 little brothers. Their names are [name_m]Raul[/name_m] [name_m]Floyd[/name_m] Nurmi, [name_m]Zane[/name_m] [name_m]Louie[/name_m] Nurmi, [name_m]Lukas[/name_m] [name_u]Lane[/name_u] Nurmi, and [name_u]Micah[/name_u] [name_u]Tyson[/name_u] Nurmi. [name_m]Raul[/name_m] is 7, [name_m]Zane[/name_m] and [name_m]Lukas[/name_m] are 6, and [name_u]Micah[/name_u] is 5. Our dad’s name is [name_m]Carl[/name_m] [name_m]Elroy[/name_m] Nurmi. He died when I was seven, before [name_u]Micah[/name_u] was born. My mom’s name is [name_f]Arline[/name_f] [name_f]Dianne[/name_f] Nurmi.

Dear Diary,

My name is Evande [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] [name_m]Oriol[/name_m]. I have 4 little brothers. Their names are [name_m]Cole[/name_m] [name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_m]Oriol[/name_m], [name_m]Myles[/name_m] [name_m]Waylon[/name_m] [name_m]Oriol[/name_m], [name_m]Lukas[/name_m] [name_m]Martin[/name_m] [name_m]Oriol[/name_m], and [name_m]Doyle[/name_m] [name_m]Ross[/name_m] [name_m]Oriol[/name_m]. [name_m]Cole[/name_m] is 7, [name_m]Myles[/name_m] and [name_m]Lukas[/name_m] are 6, and [name_m]Doyle[/name_m] is 5. Our dad’s name is [name_m]Peter[/name_m] [name_m]Elroy[/name_m] [name_m]Oriol[/name_m]. He died when I was seven, before [name_m]Doyle[/name_m] was born. My mom’s name is [name_f]Mavis[/name_f] [name_f]Joanne[/name_f] [name_m]Oriol[/name_m].