Bo or Beau?

I’m torn! I think [name]Bo[/name] is more mascline but have recently started to like [name]Beau[/name] more…
Thanks! x

Definitely [name]Beau[/name]! It sounds manly but also like a romantic hero or a Southern gentleman.

thanks! :slight_smile: x

[name]Beau[/name].

Def. [name]Beau[/name] and ditto on the romantic/southern gentleman sound. [name]Love[/name] it!

I like [name]Bo[/name] more.

[name]Beau[/name] for sure!!!

thank you all for your input :slight_smile:
will have to ask my OH for his vote! Definetly swaying towards [name]Beau[/name] now though, looks handsome with last name too :slight_smile: middle names for [name]Beau[/name] are proving to be difficult however!
thanks again x

[name]Beau[/name] means ‘handsome’ in French, so it isn’t a name at all, but [name]Bo[/name] looks very insubstantial… what about using [name]Robert[/name] nn [name]Bo[/name] or something?

[name]Bo[/name] since it’s the spelling I’m most used to

100% [name]Beau[/name]! [name]Bo[/name] looks…unfinished, whereas [name]Beau[/name] is a total Southern gentleman but also a spunky boy.

Thank you all :slight_smile:
As for a longer name such as [name]Robert[/name], I tend to prefer one syllable, almost nick names for boys but thanks anyway :slight_smile:
Have started looking at a few middle names and family names tend to work well so I’m pleased

Yay! Go for [name]Beau[/name]! It’s a very friendly, warm, and handosme name. I much prefer that spelling to [name]Bo[/name] (which makes me think of the weapon [name]Donatello[/name] the ninja turtle uses)

Also, plenty of names are a word in another language – that’s how they came to be names!

[name]Beau[/name] might be ‘handsome’ in French, but so what? [name]Bella[/name] means ‘pretty’ in Italian, and [name]Linda[/name] means ‘beautiful’ in Spanish. Does that mean those aren’t names either?

[name]Beau[/name], since I don’t think that a full name looks complete with just two letters. [name]Bo[/name] is too short.

[name]Beau[/name] for sure! I’ve never liked [name]Bo[/name], mainly because B.O.=body odor. I also agree with others that [name]Bo[/name] is just too short. [name]Beau[/name] is very handsome.

haha yes, the body odour thing isn’t a good thing to be associated with!

I disagree with irisrose, [name]Beau[/name] has been used as a name for quite some time. I far prefer the spelling of [name]Beau[/name].