Boy name beginning with M

What is your favourite M boy name from our list? Middle name will be [name_u]James[/name_u]. We like slightly unusual and soft sounding names. Siblings are brother [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] [name_u]John[/name_u] and sister [name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f].

[name_u]Monroe[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_m]Macaulay[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_u]Misha[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_u]Maddox[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_m]Malachi[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_u]Marlow[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u]

1 Like

I like [name_u]Marlow[/name_u] best, for you and in general!

[name_m]Malachi[/name_m] works best with brother [name_u]Ezra[/name_u].

1 Like

I’d go with [name_u]Monroe[/name_u] first, [name_u]Maddox[/name_u] second and [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] third.

[name_u]Maddox[/name_u] and [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] are my favorites for you! I love [name_u]Maddox[/name_u] with [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] and [name_u]Winter[/name_u] especially!

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_u]Marlow[/name_u] - gorgeous name :heart: [name_u]Misha[/name_u] is great too and I like the rugged [name_m]Macaulay[/name_m]

I love [name_u]Monroe[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u]! Such a cool name

[name_u]Marlow[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] is my favourite, followed by [name_u]Maddox[/name_u] :blush:

I think the best fit for you is [name_m]Malachi[/name_m]. I also like [name_u]Maddox[/name_u]. :blush: [name_m]Macaulay[/name_m] is definitely my personal favorite, but I’m not sure how it fits in your set.

I love [name_m]Malachi[/name_m]! :heart_eyes:
[name_u]Maddox[/name_u] would be my second favourite :slight_smile:

I like [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] best, very handsome combo!

[name_u]Love[/name_u] the name [name_m]Macaulay[/name_m], but with your sibset, I like [name_u]Marlow[/name_u] best!

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorites for you are [name_u]Monroe[/name_u], [name_u]Maddox[/name_u] and [name_u]Marlow[/name_u]! These 3 sound and look amazing with [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] and [name_u]Winter[/name_u]. I think Madddox and [name_u]Monroe[/name_u] create a very well ballanced sibset with [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] and [name_u]Winter[/name_u]. However, I really like the sonority of [name_u]Marlow[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u]. Your list is amazing!

1 Like

[name_u]Marlow[/name_u] is my favourite personally and for you!

That’s a tough choice, lots of great names. [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] and [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] are both Hebrew names so they go well together but we have [name_u]Winter[/name_u] to consider. So I feel that takes [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] out of the running. I would choose [name_u]Monroe[/name_u] or [name_u]Marlow[/name_u]. They both connect the sibset nicely, All names contain an r and feel cohesive.

Definitely [name_u]Misha[/name_u] or Marlow!!!

I think I slightly prefer [name_u]Misha[/name_u] but both are very handsome with siblings’ names!

I like [name_u]Maddox[/name_u] a lot… and I think [name_u]Maddox[/name_u] and [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] has such a nice ring… that x-sound z-sound pairing flows really well

[name_u]Monroe[/name_u] or [name_u]Maddox[/name_u] (also love [name_u]Misha[/name_u], but not sure after Ezra)

[name_m]Malachi[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]

[name_m]Macaulay[/name_m] or [name_u]Monroe[/name_u]