Boy Name with Jemma

Our first born is, Jemma Noëlle. Our girl options are Leila and Thea. Help us with potential boy options that go well with these vibes!

Benjamin (Benj!) Dean

Finn Anderson

Jacob Anderson

Griffin Anderson

Atticus Dean

Maxwell (Wells) Anderson

1 Like

[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Andrew[/name_m] “Teddy” or “Theo” maybe?

With [name_f]Jemma[/name_f] I love either [name_m]Benji[/name_m] or [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] or [name_u]Sully[/name_u] ! In that order !

[name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] [name_u]Dean[/name_u] and [name_f]Jemma[/name_f] Noëlle is my favourite ( and Thea)

1 Like

i really adore [name_m]Benji[/name_m] with [name_f]Jemma[/name_f]! i would consider using that as his full name because when he gets older he can also go by [name_m]Ben[/name_m] if he would like :wink:

What about:
[name_u]Maxwell[/name_u] (Wells) [name_u]Anderson[/name_u]
[name_f]Jemma[/name_f] Noëlle

[name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_u]Dean[/name_u]
[name_f]Jemma[/name_f] Noëlle

I can appreciate the names but [name_u]Maxwell[/name_u] [name_u]Anderson[/name_u] isn’t my favourite flow wise. I personally prefer [name_m]Wells[/name_m] [name_u]Anderson[/name_u] for flow.

[name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_u]Dean[/name_u] is handsome! I don’t love it with [name_f]Jemma[/name_f] though as I feel it’s very “ to kill a mockingbird” and while I LOVE that book I feel like you would get lots of comments about it

Thank you! We were set on our top boy name:

[name_u]Finn[/name_u] [name_u]Anderson[/name_u]

But a friend in our circle just had a boy last night and named him [name_u]Finn[/name_u]. We feel torn to still use it but I was so set in that name flowing with [name_f]Jemma[/name_f] and I liked how it was handsome and still kind of unique compared to [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u].

1 Like

[name_u]Finn[/name_u] is a great name and if it’s still the one , use it. There are lots of alternatives you can use to get [name_u]Finn[/name_u]

[name_m]Finnick[/name_m]
[name_u]Finley[/name_u]
[name_m]Flint[/name_m]
[name_u]Finnegan[/name_u]
[name_u]Griffin[/name_u]
[name_m]Finnian[/name_m]
Phineaus
[name_m]Serafin[/name_m]
Rufinis
[name_m]Findlay[/name_m]

I like [name_u]Maxwell[/name_u] and [name_u]Finn[/name_u]. [name_u]Finn[/name_u] and [name_f]Jemma[/name_f] sound nice

[name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] [name_u]Dean[/name_u] and [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_u]Dean[/name_u] are brilliant!

I love [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] with [name_f]Jemma[/name_f], but I don’t think [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] [name_u]Anderson[/name_u] flows that well because they have the same suffix. What about [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] [name_u]Maxwell[/name_u] or [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] [name_m]Atticus[/name_m]?