Boy Names from January-June 2020

Here are all of the baby boy names of my family, friends, and acquaintances born from [name_u]January[/name_u] through [name_u]June[/name_u] 2020. No repeats this time! [name_m]Calvin[/name_m] appears again, so I think it’s really gaining popularity. The boys list is very classic this round with a lot of popular names. Have you heard any unique names given to boys born this year?

Calvin
[name_u]Connor[/name_u]
[name_u]Everett[/name_u]
[name_m]Lucas[/name_m]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m]
[name_m]Vincent[/name_m]
[name_m]Zachary[/name_m]

2 Likes

Oliver & [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] :white_heart:

I actually don’t know any newborn baby boys rn! The last family friend who had a boy named him R0cc0 J@ames, but that was almost a year ago.

1 Like

This round the boys and girls were about even. So far since [name_u]July[/name_u] 1, I have just 2 boys and 4 girls on my list. I keep an notepad file on my phone, so as soon as I see or hear an announcement of someone I know, I write it down!

1 Like

Literally every one of these names are on my list so I love them!

They chose nice names! At my church, we’ve had a little [name_u]Jude[/name_u] (I don’t know his middle name), and soon a little [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] [name_m]Gerald[/name_m]! It’s funny, bc the parents of [name_u]Jude[/name_u] were also considering [name_m]Gideon[/name_m], so I think it must be getting pretty popular around here!

2 Likes

Camden
[name_u]Gabriel[/name_u]
[name_u]Mack[/name_u] (short for something else)
[name_m]Ace[/name_m] (short for something else)
[name_u]Corbin[/name_u]

1 Like

I love [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] and [name_u]Everett[/name_u]. Both are relatively popular in the US, especially [name_m]Oliver[/name_m], but I have yet to meet a single one under the age of 60. I don’t know anyone who is expecting or who just had a baby, so I can’t contribute to the list. The most recent names I’ve seen were [name_m]Matthew[/name_m], [name_m]Joel[/name_m], [name_m]Matthew[/name_m], and [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] and they range from almost 2 to almost 3. I like to see what other names people have heard recently, though!

I love [name_u]Connor[/name_u] and [name_m]Vincent[/name_m]! There’s a [name_m]Calvin[/name_m] in my circle born this year too, it does seem to be shooting up there.

The boys I know born this year:

Calvin
[name_m]Silas[/name_m]
[name_u]Ryder[/name_u]

and my coworker’s due date is next week and I’m super excited to see what she names her little boy!

1 Like