Boy names poll!

See the results of this poll: Which name do you like best?

Respondents: 50 (This poll is closed)

• Rory Owen : 18 (36%)
  • Rory Dean : 5 (10%)
  • Rory Tyler : 1 (2%)
  • Tyler Owen : 10 (20%)
  • Dean Tyler : 14 (28%)
  • Bobby Sparklefritz: 2 (4%)

I love [name]Rory[/name] for a little boy! I thought I would vote for [name]Rory[/name] [name]Owen[/name], but when I saw [name]Rory[/name] [name]Tyler[/name] I couldn’t help myself. It looks really distinguished and doesn’t have the repeated “O” sounds that [name]Rory[/name] [name]Owen[/name] has. If you’re open to suggestions, I think something like [name]Gregory[/name] [name]Owen[/name] or [name]Riordan[/name] [name]Owen[/name], nn [name]Rory[/name], would be adorable.

[name]Dean[/name] [name]Tyler[/name] is my favourite of the available options, because I don’t like [name]Rory[/name] as a first name really or honestly [name]Tyler[/name] at all, ever.

I really love [name]Owen[/name] as a first name.

[name]LOVE[/name] [name]Dean[/name] [name]Tyler[/name]!!!

I voted for [name]Dean[/name] [name]Tyler[/name] but [name]Tyler[/name] [name]Owen[/name] is a nice choice too.

I don’t undertand why everyone’s voting for [name]Dean[/name] [name]Tyler[/name], I can honestly say it’s the only one I don’t like in the poll. I love [name]Tyler[/name] [name]Owen[/name] the best, but I think any except [name]Dean[/name] [name]Tyler[/name] is gorgeous. I don’t know why I have such an issue with that one…

Thanks for all the responses! I never really considered [name]Dean[/name] seriously, but the more I roll it around, the more I like it! And Husband saw the most enthusiastic about that one, too.

And thanks to whoever voted for [name]Bobby[/name] Sparklefritz! It’s my secret crush name. You’re after my own heart!

I love [name]Rory[/name] for a boy. I also like [name]Dean[/name].

I think they’re all fine except [name]Rory[/name] [name]Dean[/name]. [name]Rory[/name] and [name]Dean[/name] are characters from [name]Gilmore[/name] girls who dated and later had an affair. That would be a big no for me.

I voted for [name]Tyler[/name] [name]Owen[/name] because I think it sounds the most classic.