Boy names that start with M

Please help! I am due soon with my second son and do not have a clue as to what to name him. Our first son’s name starts with McK… any good ideas on names like that? Or just a unique boy’s name that starts with an M?

Thank you for the help!

If your first son’s name begins with McK…, I would choose a different-sounding name for #2. I think having them both begin with “M” will be enough of a match (just my personal opinion though!). Here are some M names that I think are handsome.

[name]Miller[/name]
[name]Matthias[/name]
[name]Miles[/name]
[name]Milo[/name]
[name]Malcolm[/name]
[name]Moses[/name]
[name]Merritt[/name]
[name]Merrill[/name]
[name]Murphy[/name]
[name]Micah[/name]
[name]Monroe[/name]

[name]Milo[/name]
[name]Manny[/name]
[name]Mack[/name]
[name]Maddox[/name]
[name]Malcom[/name]
Manav
[name]Marcell[/name]
[name]Marcus[/name]
[name]Mario[/name]
[name]Marion[/name]
[name]Mason[/name]
[name]Martin[/name]
[name]Matteo[/name]

[name]Maxim[/name]
[name]Malachy[/name] (mal-a key)
are two that I don’t think have been mentioned that I like. [name]Martin[/name], [name]Miles[/name]/[name]Milo[/name] & [name]Malcolm[/name] are three others that I love that have been mentioned.

My hubby is Czech which has had me looking into Czech names some… one great one is [name]Marek[/name] (the Czech version of [name]Mark[/name] but in my head I see it more of [name]MAR[/name]-eck or MER-ick)

So many great suggestion! I, too, would stay away from more Mc names. I’m not sure how many children you’d like, but I just want to point out that if you hold yourself hostage to a certain letter, you may be forced to give your child an M name you don’t particularly care for down the line.

[name]How[/name] about using another Irish name instead of another Mc name?

Some more M names:

[name]Mitchell[/name]
[name]Michael[/name]
[name]Matthew[/name]
[name]Maxwell[/name]
[name]Micah[/name]
[name]Miller[/name]

Some other Irish surnames/names:
[name]Colin[/name]
[name]Conner[/name]
[name]Darby[/name]
[name]Donovan[/name]
[name]Finnegan[/name]
[name]Finn[/name]
[name]Flynn[/name]
[name]Quinn[/name]
[name]Madigan[/name]
[name]Declan[/name]
[name]Cormac[/name]
[name]Patrick[/name]
[name]Sullivan[/name]
Ronen

Best wishes to you!

[name]LOVE[/name] [name]Micah[/name]!

[name]LOVE[/name] [name]Marek[/name], Erinpurple-- I’ve always thought it was an unusual but handsome and accessible name.

Another I’ve always had a crush on (since meeting a rather handsome one at summer camp) is [name]Merritt[/name].