Boy Number 3 Joined Our Wild Bunch

Shiloh [name_m]Radley[/name_m] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] joined our wild bunch on the longest day of the year and this mama couldn’t be happier! It took me until near the end, but I’m so glad we found a name that we love AND fit with his big brothers’ names. [name_u]Bodhi[/name_u] means awakening, or enlightenment, [name_u]Pax[/name_u] means peace and [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] means tranquility! They’re the perfect trio!

Radley is after my dad, [name_u]Bradley[/name_u]. [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] means happiness and has ties to my SO’s family, as well as the town my mother was born in.

39 Likes

Congratulations! [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_m]Radley[/name_m] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] is wonderful!

Congratulations! The meanings of all your boys names are wonderful together :heart:

Congratulations! I love [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_m]Radley[/name_m] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f]! The meaning and literary connections are great!

How wonderful! Congratulations!

What a stunning name! I love the individuality of it and the meaning each part has for you. Congratulations :orange_heart:

Thank you all so much! We knew his middle names from day one (they would’ve been the same if he’d been a girl), but it was absolutely as difficult as the day is long to choose his first name. It fits him so well though!

1 Like

Gorgeous name choice! It fits perfectly with his brothers. Congratulations mama & welcome to the world [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Congratulations!!!

Congratulations! What a perfect sibset!

Congratulations! He has a lovely name.

Congratulations! What wonderful names your boys have!

Congratulations! What a wonderful name and sibling set!
Stay safe :four_leaf_clover:

Congratulations!

Shiloh is very pretty and I love [name_f]Blythe[/name_f]! Congratulations!!!

Congratulations!

congratulations on your baby boy! he has a magical name :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

CONGRATS! What a stunning thematic but not overly matchy sibset. I agree it sounds like you found the right combo!

Congratulations! [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] is a perfect fit. :slight_smile:

Congratulations!!! What a beautiful name!!!:tada: